The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Tuda: You lose!
- Nikki: As agreed, please restore those relics and leave with your team.
- Expedition Captain: If I tell you that I know Stardust Remains better than any nomad, will you believe me?
- Nikki: What... do you mean?
- Ace: What's your point? Are you going back on your word?
- (The venture captain didn't answer Ace. Instead, he whispered in the ear of his fellow explorer.)
- Ransa: What monkey business are you up to?
- Expedition Captain: I never expected to such a remarkable stylist in the wasteland. I seemed to have underestimated the styling skill of the wasteland.
- Tuda: Nikki is the best stylist! Stop your long and boring twaddle, okay? Leave Stardust Remains immediately!
- Expedition Captain: As a 'return' for the new knowledge I acquired, I'll give you a chance to learn more about the truth of Stardust Remains.
- (As if he has received a signal, the explorer standing near put his hands on a pillar and the bottom half it started spinning with his action.)
- (A mechanism was triggered, followed by horrifying rumblings from all directions.)
- (The temple started shaking whlle rubbles fell over our heads.)
- Ace: What's wrong? What's that mechanism he triggered?
- Expedition Captain: Go witness with your own eyes if you want to know!
- Momo: Nikki, look! The floor under his feet! It's sinking!
- (The large rectangle slate that the venture captain was standing on started sinking, and we were unsure where to.)
- Ransa: Nikki, Ace, let's jump onto that slate now!
- (In a flash, the slate was almost one meter lower than the ground. Ransa, Ace and Momo jumped onto it first.)
- (Followed by Tuda and Nikki.)
- (The other explorers who were already on the slate, just watched impassively from where they were.)
- (The slate descended slowly and finally stopped as the rumbling faded away.)
- (At this moment, even the dim light vanished and all of us were enveloped by darkness.)
- (It was dark and dank in the cella and the air smelled of rust and dust.)
- Ace: It finally stopped. It's so dark in here. I'm as blind as a bat now.
- Tuda: Ahem... And it smells awful!
- Ransa: The temperature underground is much lower than that in the cella.
- Nikki: Let's change into warm and thick clothes. Be careful not to inhale the dust.
There is no concluding dialogue.