The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- (Inside the heavy stone gate were the steps leading to the cella.)
- (Standing on the steps, you'd have a panoramic view of the cella.)
- (The expedition consisted of only a few members who were investigating different spots.)
- (Ancient wasteland outfits were displayed on one side of the cella wall and an explorer reached out to take off the ornament on the outfits.)
- (Tuda couldn't hold back and rushed over to that explorer while his companions followed at once)
- Tuda: You! What are you doing? How dare you destroy the relics in the temple? That's blasphemy!
- Tall Explorer: Who are you?
- Ransa: We were asked to prepare for the upcoming ceremony here by the wasteland priestess.
- Ace: That's right. But we never thought that we'd run across you bandits! You are even disguised as explorers!
- Tall Explorer: That's strange... We did extensive research before coming and we were sure no ceremony will be held in the wasteland recently...
- ???: We're an expedition from Apple Federation and I think there's some misunderstanding between us.
- Tall Explorer: Captain!
- (Everyone looked towards the direction where the sound came from. The captain looked no more than a teenager.)
- Ransa: Are you the captain of the expedition? You look like you're still just a kid.
- Expedition Captain: Let me teach you a lesson, never judge a book by its cover.
- Nikki: By misunderstanding, you mean...?
- Expedition Captain: This is the altar investigation permit granted to the expedition.
- (Ransa took over the permit inscribed with Apple Federation Historical Institute. It stated the expedition's mission, which was to explore Stardust Remains and collect data.)
- Ransa: You guys are the one who made a mistake. This is the temple's cella. It is not open to the public and not even the expedition is allowed.
- Tuda: Besides, you even destroyed the wasteland relics!
- Expedition Captain: Let's not waste our breaths. A styling competition is more effective than negotiation, isn't it? If I win, you can't interfere with the expedition anymore.
- Ransa: Wait... Then if you lose, you and your team must leave right away.
- Tuda: And you have to restore the relics you destroyed before leaving.
- Expedition Captain: Yes.
- Nikki: Then, what's the theme of this competition?
- Expedition Captain: Wasteland's free and unrestrained folk custom is similar to the street culture of Apple Federation. So let's set the theme as colorful street wear.
There is no concluding dialogue.