The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- (In the desert to the west of the tribe, there is a shabby hut.)
- (Tuda takes out the key given by the chief and opens the wooden door.)
- (Though the owner has been away for years, the inside is still tidy and everything is kept where it was.)
- Tuda: Mist Sand Tribe, for a time, was about to collapse because of internal clashes, but Priest Hewt came and brought unity back to the tribe. Later, he led the tribe to prosperity.
- Ace: Chief Hewt is really a respected person.
- Tuda: Hmm, Chief also put great faith in him. Even if Priest Hewt has passed away, the chief often sends people to clean his house.
- (On the desk smaller than common ones lies a letter. Its bottom bulges, seemingly holding something inside.)
- No name is left on the receiver area but a line of clear script, To Visitor.)
- Nikki: It says 'To Visitor'. Did Chief Hewt know we are coming?
- Tuda: Chief told me that Priest Hewt once told him before he passed away that, if there is a visitor asking about his whereabouts, give this key to the hut to them.
- Ace: I see. In the letter are a letter, a sapphire ring, and a crystal.
- Nikki: Then let's take back these things to Stone City Plata. And... take back the message of Chief Hewt's departure.
- (Nikki and the others walk out of the hut. They find that an expedition team quickly walks away after seeing them.)
- Momo: Wow, are those people scared of us. Why are they running so fast?
- Ransa: It's in the very deep of Wasteland. Why is there an expedition here?
- Tuda: That direction... It's the holy place of Wasteland, Stardust Remains!
- Nikki: Stardust Remains?
- Tuda: It's said that it's the nearest place to gods and it's the place of worship where all the important rites are held every year.
- Ransa: I've heard about this place. It's the home to a tribe named Stardust, the most prosperous tribe in Wasteland once.
- Nikki: How did it end up like this?
- Tuda: It's said that a disaster fell upon Stardust Tribe and resulted in its destruction, but nobody knows what happened for sure.
- Ace: Is that expedition going to investigate the ruin?
- Tuda: It's the sacred place of Wasteland. No profanity to gods is allowed! Nikki, I want to check it out, can you go with me?
- Nikki: Sure!
- Tuda: It's all desert around. Let's change into clothes easy to move first!
There is no concluding dialogue.