The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- (Year 680, Stone City Plata.)
- (On the towering snow mountains sits a solemn fortress with stone walls and stone houses.)
- (Tracing the mountain road almost lost in the heavy snow, they finally came to the gate of Stone City.)
- (It looks like the giant gate is a part of the mountain itself. The mottled surface records the passage of time.)
- Debbie: This is the Silver Capital, Stone City Plata.
- Momo: Wow! All the houses are built of stones!
- Ace: Let's get in.
- (Debbie pulls the thick rope on the gate, and sometime later, the heavy gate is opened and a dwarf guard walks out.)
- Dwarf Sentry: Who are you?
- Debbie: Hello, I'm Debbie who just contacted you. We want to enter Stone City to awake the Chief.
- Dwarf Sentry: What about these humans?
- (The guard scans around suspiciously, full of alert.)
- Debbie: They are all my friends.
- Nikki: Hi, we are all friends of Debbie. Elven Prince Chloris of Pigeon Forest was injured and fell into a coma. We want to awake the Chief and ask for his help.
- Dwarf Sentry: Is that so? Hey, you are Debbie, right? Listen, humans are all cunning and treacherous. You're sure you are not tricked?
- Ace: You!
- Debbie: Thank you for your reminder, but what they said is true. I can bet with my own life.
- Dwarf Sentry: Alright then. I can let you in, but if you do anything fishy, don't think you can go unpunished!
- Nikki: Thank you, and please rest assured. We bear no ill will.
- Ace: Please let us in.
- Dwarf Sentry: Wait, I have one more request.
- Debbie: What is it?
- Dwarf Sentry: I once read about a country named Ruin. I heard their style is completely different from Pigeon's. Can you show me?
- Debbie: No problem, I have been studying Ruin style too. Let me style a futuristic ruin style suit for you!
There is no concluding dialogue.