Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Year 680. Royal City of Lilith. Imperial Gallery.)
- (Nikki stands lost before King Sayet's treasure box. Momo and Royce are looking at her with concern.)
- (Suddenly, Nikki seems to wake up from the dream and her vision regains clarity.)
- Momo: Nikki?! Are you all right?
- Nikki: Momo, I was...
- Momo: *Sob*... You are finally back! You were like petrified when you touched the chest and no matter how hard Royce and I called you, you didn't respond at all.
- Nikki: Sorry to let you worry.
- Royce: What happened?
- Nikki: I entered an illusive realm when I touched the dress. I saw King Sayet's illusion even!
- Royce: King Sayet's illusion? Does that mean... besides the dress, he left something else!
- Nikki: Yes! He wants me to find the three paths in the Miraland and complete the poem hidden in the rosebud. King Sayet says all the answers lie within the poem...
- Momo: Paths? Rosebud? Poem? What are these all about?
- Nikki: Hmm... Let me guess, does rosebud refer to Iron Rose?
- Royce: I don't think so. Iron Rose was founded after King Sayet passed away. But I cannot think of anything special about Rosebud.
- Momo: Then we are clueless again!
- Nikki: Huh...
- Royce: I think of something that might be helpful.
- Nikki: What is it?
- Royce: A collector is holding a personal exhibition in Hayden these days. One of the exhibits is King Sayet's work.
- Royce: Now that there are no other clues, why don't you go on tracking the work of King Sayet?
- Nikki: You got a point.
- Momo: Nikki, let's go then! Maybe we can meet Bobo on the road!
- Royce: Take your time. You can change into clothes easy to move now while I send for the invitation to the exhibition. Then I'll escort you to the railway station.
- Nikki: Okay, thank you. Royce.
There is no concluding dialogue.