Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Story: Nikki opened the box inscribed with King Sayet's signature. Inside is the gift King Sayet offers to the True King, a gorgeous dress. When Nikki was absorbed by its charm, something incredible happened...
- (With a click, an invisible contraption is unlocked and the chest opens.)
- (In the chest lies an exotic gown. The feathers and scales on the hemline are so vivid that they shine brilliantly in this dim place.)
- (The time it experienced didn't add a trace of dust on it, instead, its light dazzles everyone on the spot.)
- Momo: Nikki, don't you find the two birds familiar?
- Nikki: Yea... Now that you mention it, I think I’ve seen similar things in Wasteland... Oh! This pattern looks just like the Legendary Bird Bashir worshiped by Pota's Tribe!
- Royce: Bird Bashir? Are you talking about Goddess Hallat's bird in the Wasteland Mythology?
- Nikki: Goddess Hallat?
- Royce: It's said that a fierce war broke out in Wasteland hundreds of years ago. Hallat, a tribe's matriarch, sacrificed herself to gods to earn the divine power to protect her people.
- Royce: Gods gave her two divine birds, one to water the land and one to sow the seeds of hope. With divine help, she ended the war.
- Royce: So Goddess Hallat and her Bird Bashir became the symbol of peace and a Goddess worshiped in the whole Wasteland.
- Momo: No wonder this design was regarded as the praise to the true king! Maybe for King Sayet, the Enlightened was like Hallat, the bringer of peace!
- (As if tempted by some unknown force, Nikki reaches out for the gown...)
- (A sudden flash of light makes Nikki close her eyes. When she opens them again, the chest, Royce, and Momo all disappeared...)
- Nikki: Momo, Royce, where are you?
- ???: The designer who praises the true king, I am pleased to meet you.
- (Nikki turns towards the voice and sees an old man with hoary hair standing.)
- Nikki: Are you... King Sayet?
- (However, the man neglected Nikki's question. As if following a preset procedure, he points the direction for the first person who opens this chest.)
- Phantom of King Sayet: Go find the three paths scattered across the land, complete the poem hidden in the rosebud.
- Phantom of King Sayet: All the answers are in that poem, she who is lost will board the Boat of Reverse, and ultimately reach the shore of the True King.
- Phantom of King Sayet: And I will wait for you there.
- (With his last sentence, the phantom dissipates... leaving nothing but darkness.)
- (Nikki stands in the dark, what could be waiting for her?)