GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Story: In the Imperial Gallery, the Casket Fairy revealed the forgotten past, something Ace's story didn't mention...
- (Light dots rise from the chest and float into the air, forming pictures after pictures of history...)
- (A great leader rose from the flames of war.)
- (He led his people out of the darkness and into the light. The Goddess of Peace finally noticed this land.)
- Momo: Hey, this is the story Ace told us!
- Nikki: The leader must be the Enlightened Ace mentioned.
- (After reaching the top of the world, he vowed to forever keep the hard-won peace in this land.)
- (Laws were enacted and the net they wove regulated people's tightly. Violence ended, followed by another form of tyranny.)
- (The touch of art was no longer free, technological researches aborted, and the economy stagnant... The whole world was moving under great pressure.)
- (Under the peaceful facade, people can no longer breathe the air of freedom. Living was like dying.)
- Nikki: Eh? Ace's story didn't mention this part...
- Momo: How could this be?! The Enlightened went too far! What kind of peace was that?
- Nikki: I think he just wanted to destroy the hotbed of violence for good... He knew the pain of violence deeply so that he hates it so much.
- Momo: But that was too extreme!
- (Finally, people who followed the Enlightened stood on his opposite side in the name of 'preventing the world from collapsing'.)
- (Four people slew the king they once pledged undying allegiance to. The light was snuffed out.)
- (The person who ended violence died of violence.)
- (As the Enlightened was dying, the man who pursued peace with his entire life left the last curse, a curse of hope to him...)
- (The Curse of Blood.)
- Nikki: The Curse of Blood?! The Curse of Blood is the Enlightened's curse to this land...
- (Anyone who dares to use violence would be punished for going against 'God's Will'.)
- (This land once again regained 'eternal peace', as the Enlightened wished.)