Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Ace's voice gets lower and lower. The story ended in her sigh.)
- Ace: This is the story the old king told me.
- Nikki: is this story... real? A lord who brought the land to peace was stabbed to death by his own people on his throne... That's...
- Ace: Disgraceful, isn't it? But the old king said that it actually happened. The history was buried because it was disgraceful.
- Momo: The thoughts of the Enlightened in the story sound indeed similar to the words on the design... It gives me creeps.
- Nikki: Is the death of the Enlightened... related to the appearance of Blood Curse?
- Ace: By the story, after the Enlightened died, the Curse of Blood came into being. It was the will of God to fulfill the Enlightened's wish for peace.
- Momo: So, the Curse of Blood was not born with Miraland!
- Nikki: So, why are these words on King Sayet's design?
- Momo: Was King Sayet studying the story of the Enlightened?
- Ace: The entire Miraland is silent about the Enlightened. How he died and what happened that night were completely erased. I've been traveling for years but never found any recordings.
- Ace: Even the old king wouldn't learn about the story if the members of the royal chamber didn't pass it down.
- Ace: These words are way too accurate... How did King Sayet acquire this information?
- Momo: It seems that King Sayet did a lot of research in the Enlightened...
- Nikki: ...Wait! Perhaps Bobo and the one who broke into Bobo's home were not after King Sayet's relics, but the information of the Enlightened!
- Momo: What?! What can they do even if they find the information of the Enlightened? It happened so long ago. How could that possibly help them?
- Ace: I have an idea. Maybe the target of them all is... the Curse of Blood. If they can find a way to bypass or lift the Curse of Blood, many impossible things will become possible.
- Nikki: The Curse of Blood... Because of the relationship between the Enlightened's death and Blood Curse?
- Ace: Exactly. The old king had a different take. The old king thought the Curse of Blood was more like a curse placed by the lord as revenge...
- Ace: 'If it was God's punishment to humans, it wouldn't be so cruel. The curse is so imperative, just like the majesty of the Enlightener.' This was what the old king told me.
- Nikki: They were all related to the Enlightened's death...
- Ace: Also, when I was traveling through the seven countries, I talked with locals about the Curse's origin. There are about three versions above all variants.
- Ace: North and Cloud have the same explanation with Pigeon's. They told their people that the Curse of Blood was created by the gods to stop people from violence.
- Ace: For Lilith and Wasteland, they said that a great being in legend didn't want to see people hurting each other, so he traded his life for the Curse of Blood and peace.
- Ace: Apple thought the Curse of Blood was a weapon in the test. Ruin Island has been living an isolated life so I have no idea how they explain it...
- Ace: Besides Apple, the origins of the Curse of Blood on this land are all very similar to this story.
- Nikki: Maybe... The Curse of Blood is really connected to the death of the Enlightened.
- Momo: ...But, knowing all this cannot help us find Bobo, right?
- Nikki: Yes... It could be helpful. For now, we have no clue to Bobo's whereabouts, but if we know Bobo's goal, we could meet her at the destination!
- Momo: I see! Nikki, do you mean if we follow the clue on the design and keep tracking King Sayet and the Enlightened's information, we will find Bobo?
- Nikki: That's a plan! But... It's still very hard... The whole land wants to forget the Enlightened. Where can we find the information...
- Ace: There is always a way...