Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Story: Ancient and mysterious scripts slowly appeared on the design and revealed a glimpse of the hidden past. They remind Ace of an old story...
- (The colorless magic juice falls on the design, and the words in the soaked area are gradually revealed.)
- ('War and blood are sins of human beings, this land is not born with them.')
- ('Human beings have never really suffered, so they never cherished peace.')
- ('How foolish and pathetic.')
- ('Do human beings need their minds?')
- ('No, they don't.')
- ('The ants should only praise the true king.')
- ('Give up everything and fear in the pain.')
- ('Return the world to what it was.')
- (The writing is somewhat sloppy as if the writer didn't care about the design at all.)
- Momo: What's this? I don't feel good about it at all!
- Nikki: I don't quite understand, either. And these words make me uncomfortable too...
- Ace: Could it be... King Sayet's writing?
- Momo: It can't be! King Sayet is a master designer and his name shines upon the seven kingdoms. Why would he write terrifying things like this!
- Nikki: But that's just what we were told...
- (Nikki inspects the design on her hand carefully. It is yellowed and damaged and its left side is irregular.)
- Nikki: It looks like this design was torn off from somewhere...
- Ace: By whom? From where?
- Nikki: If it's really a design of King Sayet, maybe it's torn from his notebook.
- Momo: Momo agrees. The words start from nowhere and end in nowhere. It's more like a part of something.
- Nikki: As for the writer... I don't think it's Bobo nor someone who's going after the design. They won't treat King Sayet's notebook like this.
- Momo: Who can it be then?
- Nikki: Maybe... King Sayet tore it himself.
- Momo: I get it! It was torn off a long time ago, so it was separate when Bobo found it. And that's why it fell and was left behind.
- Nikki: That's the best answer we can get now...
- Ace: 'Cherished peace'... 'Sing for the true king'...
- (Meanwhile, Ace was not listening to the conversation of Nikki and Momo. Instead, she got immersed in the words on the design.)
- Nikki: Ace, what happened?
- Momo: What did you come up with!?
- Ace: Yeah... I've heard similar words from the plot of a story told by my... by the old king of Pigeon.
- Momo: Woah, the old king?! Ace, how did you know the old king?
- Ace: We can talk about this later.
- Nikki: Alright, what is the story about then?
- Ace: It was long long ago...
- This stage, like the other side stories, takes no stamina to run and drops no ingredients.