Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Nikki successfully passes the test. More words float out of the casket.)
- Casket Spirit: The answer you want is in King Sayet's chest.
- Royce: King Sayet's chest?
- Nikki: Does it mean there is a chest of King Sayet in the Imperial Gallery?
- Royce: Then it must be that chest...
- Momo: Which one, show us, Royce!
- (Royce ponders for a bit and then takes down a huge chest from a corner shelf.)
- (Made of an unknown material, the chest feels smooth and cool. And no lock can be found on this closed chest.)
- (The top of the chest is engraved with some words--King Sayet's signature.)
- Nikki: King Sayet's signature!
- Royce: It must be the chest Casket Fairy is talking about
- Momo:But there is no place to be opened?
- Nikki: There's no lock nor button on it How can we open it?
- (They examine the chest carefully again and find there is another line of writing at its bottom.)
- Royce: 'Paise (sic) to the True King'... Weird. I never noticed the words before.
- Momo: Praise? To the true king?
- Nikki: It sounds so much like the words we found on the design at Bobo's home! I remember that sentence is...'The ants should only praise the true king.'
- Momo: The True King must be The Enlightened!
- Nikki: Then this praise must be about the lifetime dream and his greatest achievement...
- Momo: ...Which is?
- Nikki: ...'Peace'!
- Momo: I see! Just like the casket, we must have to open it by styling contest!
- Royce: So the theme must be the 'Praise of Peace' .
There is no concluding dialogue.