Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (The images from the casket dissipate, but everyone is still entranced by the story.)
- Momo: So the Enlightened was not as perfect as in Ace's story. He was assassinated for a reason...
- Nikki: But where did he get the power to place such a powerful curse?
- Momo: Good question, I want to know it too!
- Royce: The Enlightened... I just remembered that I heard about the name before, in the stories of my childhood.
- Nikki: Royce, you know stories about the Enlightened as well?
- Royce: Yes, but only some blur scraps. If not for the Casket Fairy, maybe the truth of history will be buried forever.
- Nikki: Yeah... Ace said only a few people in Miraland know about the Enlightened. She learned of it from an old king herself.
- Momo: Even Ace's story is different from the Casket Fairy's!
- Royce: After so many years, the witnesses of the story are long gone. It's only normal that the story got changed over time.
- Nikki: The Casket Fairy has been living in Lilith's Imperial Gallery. Other people who know about the truth would keep it a secret as well...
- Royce: Nikki, you mean?
- Nikki: I'm wondering how King Sayet gets to know these things? And why was he curious about the Enlightened? For the Curse of Blood? And Bobo... What does she have to do with all this?
- Momo: Nikki, you are asking too many questions at once. My little head cannot think of many things!
- Nikki: There are more. Those after King Sayet's relics seem to be connected to the Curse of Blood... King Sayet's legacy treasures and the Curse, how are they related?
- (Suddenly, the Casket glows again.)
- (Another challenge topic appears out of thin air.)
- Momo: What's is it doing, is it broken?
- Nikki: Does it...?
- Royce: Maybe the Casket Fairy knows the answers, but first you have to pass its test.
- Nikki: Hmm... I see.
- Momo: Nikki, quickly get dressed up for the theme Royal March style!
There is no concluding dialogue.