The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- (Galevilla, Lilith)
- (Soft sunlight gently envelopes everything and the sea breeze brings puffs of flower fragrance. Like a world in a fairy tale, Galevilla is cute and sweet.)
- Momo: Wow. It was totally worth the train ride! It looks and smells great!
- Nikki: Bobo once said her hometown is renowned for flowers and perfumes.
- Momo: But there are so many houses. Which is one is Bobo's? [sic]
- Ace: It seems to be a small town and people should be familiar with each other. Why not ask the owner of the flower shop?
- Momo: A man after my own heart, hahaha!
- (In front of the flower shop is a girl in a one-piece dress with flower patterns. She is watering the plants and a faint rainbow appears in the sunshine.)
- Nikki: Excuse me, I want to ask about a person.
- Florist Girl: Sure, but you have to beat me in a styling competition.
- Momo: Wow, we haven't heard that for a while. It feels like we have just arrived in Miraland!
- Florist Girl: Flowers and perfumes are our specialties. Let's go with Flower-Themed Clothes !
- Florist Girl: That's impressive, young lady! Well, who is the person you want to ask about?
- Nikki: I want to know where Bobo's house is.
- Florist Girl: Bobo...
- Nikki: Yes, you know her?
- Florist Girl: Yes, I do. But...
- Nikki: What?
- Florist Girl: ... You'd better look with your own eyes. Turn at that small path and the first house is hers.
- Nikki: Okay, thank you!
- (Nikki takes the path with flowers alongside and comes to the house, then she realizes why this girl falters.)
- (Like every other house in the town, the doorway is fully arranged with garden pots of various flowers, only they are all dead.)
- Momo: ...What happened?!
- (Nikki looks at the door but no one answers.)
- Nikki: Bobo...
- Ace: Check this out!
- (Ace opens the mailbox in front of the house, only to see several newly tucked letters fall from the completely full mailbox.)
- (Nikki squats down to pick up the scattered letters, her eyes spotting a letter sent from 'Losol City'.)
- Nikki: Wait... Losol?
- Momo: What? Losol?!
- Ace: Losol... Anything wrong?
- Nikki: It's where she parted ways with us... So the house was empty by that time...
- Nikki: No... There are so many letters. Perhaps, her home was empty when she first met us... What happened on earth?