Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Ash Tree Institute of Design)
- (The two giant ash trees outside the gate greet the morning sun with freshness and the breeze with rustling leaves.)
- (By the early morning Nikki and Ace have arrived at the Ash Tree Institute of Design, while Momo is still yawning.)
- Ace: The gentleman was stalled by something else. He will meet us a little later.
- Momo: Hey? You mean he's late?! Not at such a critical moment!
- Nikki: Hmm, what do we do while we wait for him?
- Momo: Ace said the institute collects many works of King Sayet. How about let's pay them a visit?
- Nikki: Sure. Ace, can you show us the way?
- Ace: No problem.
- (Ace leads Nikki and Momo along the shaded path of the institute and stops before a towering building. Its elegant, complex, and antique style is shining with glamour under the sun.)
- Ace: This is it.
- Momo: Wow, it's beautiful!
- Nikki: Even the building housing the works of King Sayet is so beautiful. He must have been highly esteemed by everybody.
- (Nikki and Ace enter the tall building. Its inner ornaments are gorgeous like its appearance. Through the stained glass at its dome, the sunlight turns colorful.)
- (The works of King Sayet are displayed in order, protected by glass covers, and appreciated by the visitors for their marvelousness.)
- Momo: Woah! These designs are incredibly pretty! Aren't they! Hmm, what's wrong, Nikki?
- Nikki: Well, they are indeed pretty. But...
- Momo: Nikki, is there anything wrong?
- Nikki: Take a look at the timeline of King Sayet's works. There was a gap.
- Ace: Yes, there was an empty period of King Sayet. The commonest view is that he took the time to travel around and improve himself.
- Momo: Momo found something too! Look at this special pattern!
- (Nikki and Ace approach the glass cover Momo points at and find a small pattern beside the corset only upon close looking.)
- Nikki: Hey, I just saw this pattern on another work too.
- (Then Nikki returns to the exhibits she just viewed and inspects carefully.)
- Nikki: Ah! Here!
- (There is the same pattern on the collar of the coat.)
- Momo: A mysterious pattern... It seems that there are more and more puzzles around King Sayet.
- Ace: About the pattern, scholars studying King Sayet have been racking their brains on it and King Sayet never explained. And it remains a puzzle after his death.
- Nikki: Although I don't know what it means, I guess it could represent something he encountered or an idea he came up with during his travel of training.
- Momo: And why is that?
- Nikki: Because the pattern only appears on the works after the gap.
- Momo: Wow... That is true!
- Ace: You are really meticulous, Nikki. That's the furthest explanation of the scholars of the pattern.) [sic]
- Nikki: I'm flattered, Ace.
- Momo: But Momo feels this could be something like... a signature of King Sayet! You are all overthinking.
- Ace: There's a compartment in there that keeps some manuscripts of King Sayet. You wanna have a look?
- Nikki: Of course!
- (The dim light from several lamps are giving the displays a tinge of antiquity and mystery.)
- (The manuscripts are spread open on the counter. The papers look stiffened and the words blurred. They recorded the inspirations and self negations, they are the witness of a legend.)
- Momo: Turns out King Sayet, like anyone else, would revise his designs again and again!
- Ace: But his modifications were always so accurate, which distinguished him from us ordinary people.
- Nikki: But... don't you get the feeling that his modifications are all made toward a style... or a system?
- Momo: What does that mean?
- Nikki: I felt that when I first saw these designs. His later works share unified styles. The collar format, the wristband design, and the waistline curve, they are literally the same!
- Ace: Well, it really looks that way... It's about time. Let's meet the gentleman now.
- Momo: (Whispering) Speaking of which, someone has been watching us when we were outside. Now they are coming in!
- Ace: We'd better keep a low profile... Nikki, put on the Unnoticeable Clothes and we'll slip out the backdoor.
There is no concluding dialogue.