The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (After Nikki and Mela finish the contest, they see Debbie sitting by herself against a tree.)
- Nikki: Debbie, are you alright?
- Debbie: No... Nothing.
- Momo: Nothing? You are pouting!
- Debbie: I am not! I am just...
- Nikki: It's okay. We are friends. If you got any trouble, tell us. We can help you.
- (Debbie hesitates for a second before showing the hand hiding behind her.)
- (She's holding her trencher cap. There's a big hole on it as it was pinned on the tree by the flying bamboo.)
- Debbie: The cap... is broken.
- Momo: Pfff... Hahaha, this is it? I thought it was something serious.
- Debbie: But I really like this cap!
- Nikki: Can I take a look?
- (Debbie nods and hands the cap to Nikki.)
- Nikki: Debbie, give me a minute.
- (After a while, Nikki gives the cap back to Debbie.)
- Debbie: My cap... has been stitched up? It looks like it's never broken!
- Momo: Wow, where did you get the needle and threads, Nikki?
- Nikki: I got some from Rachel.
- Debbie: Nikki, you're awesome! Thank you for fixing my cap!
- Nikki: You're welcome.
- Debbie: Since you helped me, I should thank you with a contest! The theme will be Harajuku style. I'll show you some dressing tips that you don't know!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.