The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Elaine is laboriously seeking in the ocean of tomes, while Rachel is casting healing magic to maintain the condition of Chloris.)
- (Nikki and the others are resting under a tree, waiting for a cure that helps Chloris recover.)
- Nikki: I hope Elaine can find the book that records how to treat Prince Chloris.
- Mela: Rest assured. She is not to be trifled with judging from her styling power. Finding a book won't be a problem for her.
- Momo: Gosh, Mela, you are comforting Nikki?
- Mela: Don't get me wrong, you fat cat. I am just making small talk.
- Momo: Huh?
- Mela: I wouldn't have bothered if she weren't the leader of Iron Rose.
- Debbie: Mela, you've acknowledged Nikki as our new leader already? That's a surprise to me.
- Mela: ...Me? I've never said anything like that.
- Debbie: So, do you have any grudge against Nikki?
- Mela: It's not like that... Hey! Why do you have so many questions! Little shorty!
- Debbie: I'm not shorty! Humph!
- Momo: What's wrong with these two?
- Nikki: Maybe that's just the way they get along with each other.
- Nikki: Mela, thank you. Would you like a style contest? Just take it as a practice.
- Mela: Then let's try the simple and sexy style , shall we?
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.