The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Nikki and Momo hide behind a cluster of bamboos, listening carefully to the surroundings.)
- Nikki: Momo, are you sure? There is no sound at all?
- Momo: There was! I heard someone coming! I even smelled the strong wine!
- Nikki: We can't hide here forever. Let's find a way out! Ace and Iron Rose are still waiting for us!
- Momo: But we don't even know where we are!
- Nikki: Why don't we go back to that strange place we passed by and look for clues?
- Momo: But... What is this thing?
- Nikki: I don't know... It could be some kind of ancient spell? It's so conspicuous here on the clearing, so it cannot be a natural thing. We may find the way out if we can crack it!
- Momo: Nikki, I think you got a point, but I don't think it's that easy to... Hey, what's that!
- Nikki: There is some description on the sword?... It's... 'Red'? What does that mean?
- Momo: Nikki, why don't you change into something red ... And see if anything happens?
- (As Nikki wins the match, the ground shakes violently. The broken bamboo and swords sink into the ground one by one, as if they were never here.)
- (The dense bamboo forest gradually splits, making a way out in the rain of bamboo leaves.)
- Nikki: The sword spell... is solved!
- Momo: Nikki! Let's go!
- (However, after taking several steps on the new road, they find it's dead end ahead.)
- Nikki: The path is blocked... How could this be? We just solved the sword spell!
- Momo: Could there be a second trap? Listen, Nikki!
- (As Nikki tries to discern the subtle sound of footsteps from the rustling of the bamboo leaves, a loud crack comes from ahead.)
- (A huge area of bamboo in front of them is suddenly hacked down. Behind the dust raised by the falling woods, a towering figure with a sword in hand looms.)
- (A gust of wind rises from nowhere and blows the dust away. Long white hair flutters in the wind.)
- (Beneath the long hair is a pair of keen and arrogant eyes.)
- Xiao Zong: The road is here.
- (The cold light of the sword surges instantly.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.