The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Nikki: Time's of the essence, let's get going.
- Mela: Hold on! What about the Elven Star? Now that we have found it, we just leave with nothing?
- Ace: I trust Nikki's judgement. Elven Star could very well be King Sayet's memory of Evelyn... But it's not the time to deal with it.
- Ransa: Come on, we don't even know how to deal with it!
- Nikki: I think, if we can successfully wake up the dwarven chief, we might find out the answer too.
- Debbie: Agreed! Chief must know these things!
- Nikki: Then it's settled. We'll take care of it when we return to the Pigeon Forest again. The priority now should be placed on the recovery of Prince Chloris.
- Ace: Elaine, Rachel, I leave the Prince in your hands.
- Rachel: Don't worry, I will take care of His Highness!
- Elaine: Since you guys are leaving, let me take you back to the Stele Forest first.
- (As Elaine chants her spell, the illusion gradually fades.)
- (Bright light makes Nikki close her eyes. However, when she opens her eyes again, she finds herself not in the Stele Forest, and the day has become night.)
- (Through rustling bamboo leaves, dim moonlight shines on Nikki.)
- (It's a gloomy and silent bamboo forest.)
- (Several broken swords are half-buried in the ground. And there is a subtle sound coming from the wind that blows against the edge.)
- Nikki: ...Ace?
- (Nikki feels a little dizzy for a moment. Is she still in the illusion of the stele, or did she have a dream?)
- Momo: Nikki!
- Nikki: Momo? Where is everyone else?
- Momo: I was going to ask the same, meow! Shouldn't we be back at the Stele Forest?
- Nikki: Yeah... But what's this place?
- Momo: I have never been here, meow! It doesn't look like the Forest... which makes this place more sinister... Eh? Nikki, look!
- (On the ground ahead, broken bamboo and swords are half-buried in the ground, forming a strange pattern.)
- (Nikki goes ahead and picks up a piece of broken bamboo. The sharp cut immediately reminds her of the critical moment they went through.)
- Nikki: ...This bamboo! It's just like the ones that attacked us!
- Momo: That's right! No wonder I got a familiar feeling about these!
- Nikki: This... This should be the territory of the person who tried to trap us!
- Momo: But how did we get here... Wait! Gosh! Doesn't that mean we got big trouble now?!
- (At that moment, the sound of steady footsteps on the bamboo leaves passes over, coming with it is a light wine bouquet.)
- Momo: Nikki! Let's hide! Change into something stealthy !
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.