GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- (Year 680, New Era, Shadow City.)
- (Withered plants cover the ground, hovering ghosts hang in the grayish sky, and reddish petals swirl around you and then get carried to the remote lake by the wind.)
- (Nikki and her friends return to Elaine and together they step on to the journey back to the Pigeon Forest.)
- Nikki: Elaine, you said Shadow City was sealed by the shadow of stars... What does that mean?
- Elaine: The shadow of stars is the essence of the forest. For the peace between the forest and the Shadow City, it dedicates itself to become a forever closed gate.
- Elaine: She has a beautiful name, Evelyn. Anyway, it's a long story.
- Momo: It feels like that road ahead is long too. We could use some stories!
- (Elaine smiles and opens the Memory of Time in her hand, whose glow lights up the night and touching stories fill everywhere between the two sides of the world.)
- (They walked for so long that they lost track of time. Finally, Nikki sees, by the end of the road, the rising sun of another world.)
- Momo: We made it! Hey, look at that!
- (The morning light envelops them instantly, with intoxicating floral fragrance.)
- (When Nikki opens her eyes again, they are already at Lake Bovaly with a gentle breeze and rustling leaves.)
- Elaine: Pigeon Forest... We are back. Rachel!? Why are you here?
- Rachel: Sister?! You are back... I have so much to tell you, but... Lord Chloris doesn't look well.
- (Under the hanging vines, Chloris is half reclining against the Tree of Life. His face looks quite pale as he nods to his friends.)
- (Elaine hurries to Chloris and holds up his wrist. The elven mark, Sword and Crescent, is blurred by curdled blood and its glow is barely visible.)
- Nikki: ...Prince Chloris?! What happened to you... Are you alright?
- Chloris: I am fine, just worn out at the moment. I apologize for letting you see me in this state.
- Ace: No, you don't have to apologize for anything. It's all thanks to you, Nikki was able to leave Shadow City.
- Nikki: That's right... Thank you very much for your help! It's all my fault. I didn't watch carefully and fell into that trap...
- Chloris: No, it's not your fault. It's inevitable. Shadow City will return, sooner or later...
- Elaine: However, Your Highness, have you ever thought about yourself? Breaking the seal of Shadow City requires the power of two guardians. It could cause great harm to your health!
- Rachel: Lord Chloris almost used up all of his strength to open Shadow City... And Lord of Kindred...
- Chloris: (Interrupts) Rachel... enough.
- (If not for the words of Elaine and Rachel, nobody would notice the thin layer of sweat on Chloris's calm face. Everyone gets very worried again.)
- Nikki: To open the seal of Shadow City... Elaine, do you know what we can do to help Chloris recover?
- Elaine: I'm not sure, but the scrolls kept in the Stele Forest could have recorded some methods.
- Rachel: Then let's go to Stele Forest now!
- Nikki: Let us go with you! Maybe we can help... Ace, is it okay?
- Ace: Of course.
- Momo: Hold on! Nikki, before you go, put on some convenient clothes ! The situation is not what we thought it was!
There is no concluding dialogue.