The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (On the edge of Pigeon Forest)
- (The moon is at the top of the sky. Chasing the fluorescent light, Ace, Ransa, Debbie, and Chloris hurry to the edge of Pigeon Forest.)
- Ace: We are late. We have to hurry to meet Nikki.
- (Just as they prepare to enter the forest, a little fairy flies hurriedly out of the trees.)
- Sylver: Prince Chloris! You're finally back!
- Chloris: Sylver? What are you doing here?
- Debbie: ...Sylver, aren't you supposed to lead Nikki and Mela to the Stele Forest?
- Sylver: This is what I want to tell you. I've been waiting for them here since the nightfall but they never showed up. Could something have happened?
- Ransa: ...Perhaps they have entered the Pigeon Forest by themselves?
- Ace: I don't think so. Should she change the plan, she would at least give me a message.
- Chloris: Let's go to Stele Forest. Maybe she's there.
- (A vast area of various steles, just like a forest of stones. What are inscribed on the stones record stories long long ago.)
- (A young girl in classic ceremonial Pigeon attire pokes her head out from behind a slab. She lets out a small sound upon realizing who her guests are.)
- ???: Prince Chloris, I haven't seen you in Stele Forest for many years. What is it this time?
- Chloris: We're looking for someone.
- Sylver: Rachel, have you seen a human girl with pink hair recently?
- Rachel: A human girl? I can't say I have, but...
- Sylver: What?
- Rachel: I just spoke with my sister, and she says two human girls just left her place. One of them has pink hair. Oh, they have a talking cat too.
- Debbie: That has to be Nikki and Mela! Where can we find your sister?
- Rachel: Elaine...is on the other side of this world.
- Ace: What does that mean?
- Chloris: Elaine... is in the Shadow City.
- Debbie: Shadow City? How did they get in?
- Ransa: That doesn't matter. What's important is how we can get them out of there?
- Sylver: The only exit has been sealed for a thousand years...
- Ace: A thousand years...
- (Suddenly, a white dove descends from a tree, and disappears in front of Chloris.)
- (The white feathers left behind are transformed into a letter that slowly falls to the ground. Its seal bears the image of a blood-red rose.)
- Ransa: This dove... I've seen it before. I have a bad feeling about this.
- Chloris: 'Your friend has already arrived in Shadow City. Please wait for it to awake'...
- Debbie: The Shadow City... A place no one returns after they go.
- Ace: ... So Nikki and Mela?
- (Debbie bites her lips nodding. Chloris folds the letter in his hands.)
- Chloris: No, there is still another way.
- This stage does not use up stamina and does not drop any items.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.