Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Nikki and the others hide behind a long-decayed tree, and gaze back at Lake Bovaly and the Tree of Life.)
- (While the lake surface remains still, the black water underneath and the reflection of blood moon start tangling. The so-called 'Tree of Life' emits a smell of decay.)
- Momo: ...What on earth is going on here? What happened to Kyle?
- Mela: It's not just him, everything has changed in this place.
- Nikki: Or... This is what it was like...
- (Kyle's last look flashes in Nikki's mind again. It's a smile with endless grief and despair.)
- Nikki: ...The stars are reflected on the eternal silent lake... Elves guard the dark secret for generations... Is this the 'dark secret'?
- (A wind out of nowhere sweeps through the forest, the rustling dead leaves sound like the painful moan in dark night.)
- (The bleak moonlight casts down on the giant canopy of the Tree of Life, its shaking shadow is like the token of this otherworld.)
- Nikki: Shadow City... This is Shadow City!
- (As if in response to Nikki, countless ghosts emerge all around them, wailing and howling in agony.)
- Momo: What? We're not in Pigeon Forest at all... Crap! We're in the Shadow City! No wonder the epics in Memory of Time are all about the Shadow City!
- (As the moon turns fully red, the dead gather above Lake Bovaly, swirling and crying with their arms raised up high.)
- (Their voices, filled with the agony of endless craving and suffering, shudder Nikki's heart.)
- (Suddenly, the lake surface ripple violently and everything turns all quiet.)
- (An arrow of pure, white light shoots out of the lake into the air. It bursts, showering the dead with countless dots of fluorescent light.)
- (The light dots fall onto the lake in the end, and after a short rippling, turn into the reflections of stars.)
- Momo: ...What just happened?
- Nikki: I don't know...
- (Now, Lake Bovaly looks as quiet as a mirror. Like nothing has happened, like everything is a dream. What's left are only the reflections of the stars and blood moon.)
- Debbie: Mela! Nikki!
- Mela: Debbie? What are you doing here?
- Debbie: We're here to save you, of course! Prince Chloris has just opened the exit of Shadow City! Hurry, let's go!
- Nikki: But...I have so many questions...
- Debbie: I know, I know! Let's get back to Pigeon Forest, then you will know everything.
- Ace: Go this way so we can leave Shadow City and return to Pigeon Forest.
- Debbie: Before we go back, change into a Flower Themed Clothes to match the vibrant atmosphere of Pigeon Forest!
- (Elaine's song drifts over from far far away, singing about the hatred and yearning of every undead soul in the Shadow City.)
- (Blood-red flowers bloom by the lake, leading a path to the reality.)
- (Walking among Kindred, the spirits of elves, and the undead, Nikki, however, can feel their strong yearning for finite life and searing sunlight.)
- (Just like the reflection shines as brilliantly as the stars, a soul is nothing different.)
- Nikki: I think... We have already found them.
- Ace: What?
- Nikki: The Elven Stars.
- (This is the 'Elven Stars', one of the priceless treasures of Miraland.)