GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Kyle: Up ahead is Lake Bovaly.
- (In the direction Kyle points, Nikki pushes aside the vines before her.)
- (In the moonlight, the lake glitters before Nikki's eyes. In its center stands a tall, solitary tree, its vines reaching down into the surrounding waters.)
- Nikki: That's Lake Bovaly...and the Tree of Life.
- Momo: It's the place we saw in the mirror world!
- (Nikki looks up into the vast night sky, the stars above exuding tiny but brilliant lights.)
- (She then looks down at Lake Bovaly. There are a bright moon and the Tree of Life whose soft light ripples with waves.)
- Mela: Feels like something is missing.
- Nikki: ... The reflection of stars... There is no reflection of stars on the water surface!
- (The ambiance goes serious as they find the fact. They slow down and carefully walk near Lake Bovaly.)
- Kyle: As promised, you should let me go now.
- Nikki: Of course. You're free to go.
- (On the lake surface, Nikki sees the enormous reflection of the Tree of Life, then she turns to see hers--)
- (But there is nothing.)
- Nikki: What... Where is my shadow!?
- (In the water, there are reflections of Ace, Ransa, Debbie, and Chloris.)
- Nikki: Ace... Ace!
- (Seemingly unable to hear or see Nikki, Ace continues talking to Chloris.)
- Nikki: ...Momo! Mela! You--
- (When Nikki turns around to tell her friends this strange thing, she finds they are staring into Kyle.)
- (Right before them, Kyle's appearance of an elf gradually fades away.)
- (His light hair turns black, and the fangs in the corner of his mouth slowly grow larger. His paper-white skin is almost transparent in the pale moonlight.)
- Momo: Kyle... Are you still Kyle?
- (At that moment, the space around begins pulsing. In this pulse, the moon shows deeper and deeper red and all the florae in the forest turn gray.)
- (Fairies and animals alike turn savage, their eyes glinting maliciously in the leaves. Even the fog and the waters of Lake Bovaly have turned black.)
- Mela: Something is wrong! We have to get out of here!
- (Grabbing Momo with one hand and pulling Nikki with the other, Mela leads them running back the way they came.)
- Nikki: Wait! What about Kyle?
- Mela: Forget about him!
- (Pulled by Mela, Nikki keeps running, but there are so many questions in her heart that are not answered.)
- (She cannot help looking back at Kyle, but she finds him [sic] has become another person.)
- (He looks down at his own hands and, when he sees Nikki's confused face, smiles... A very repugnant smile.)
- Momo: This is horrible! Hiding in here is not enough. Nikki, change into camouflage clothes !
There is no concluding dialogue.