Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Still restrained by Mela, Kyle leads Nikki and others off the main road through the woods. He would look around alertly even when they take a little path.)
- Nikki: Kyle, why don't we take the main road? That road goes this way too, right?
- Momo: Yeah! This path is a torment...my soft little paws are getting calluses!
- Mela: Maybe this path is not a shortcut at all. I think he's taking us in circles!
- Kyle: It's no shortcut, but I'm walking this way. And if you want to find Elaine, you have to go with me.
- (Ignoring Mela's angry gaze, he stands still and looks at the earth in the front stubbornly.)
- Nikki: Kyle, what's out there? Are you afraid of something?
- (Kyle glances at Nikki, then looks away.)
- Nikki: You can trust us. We want to help.
- (Unable to remain silent any longer, Kyle finally gives in.)
- Kyle: We are not alone in this forest. If we are found, not only me, you all will be caught.
- Momo: What? It makes perfect sense to me if they capture you since you 'eat' too much, but why us?
- Kyle: Will the predator tell the prey why it's eaten?
- (Dead silence ensues the words. Everyone frowns.)
- Momo: ...What do you mean? Are there cannibals living here?
- Kyle: Much worse than that...
- Nikki: But this goes against anything I've read or heard about...
- Kyle: I don't know what your books told you, but this place is what it is, and nobody can change it!
- Kyle: We don't even have the choice to be the predator or... the prey.
- (Kyle falls into grief. There seems to be a lot in his mind, but he holds them back.)
- Nikki: Kyle, I'm sorry... We don't know much about the situation here...
- (Nikki bends over and pats Kyle on the head. She wants to console him, but doesn't know how.)
- Momo: Then... Let's move on the small paths, but don't you do anything fishy!
- (With Kyle's guidance, they continue sneaking through the forest for what seems like ages. Finally, they see a grassy clearing bathed in fluorescent light.)
- Kyle: Elaine is here.
- (Nikki walks towards the glowing clearing when the fluorescent light suddenly splits apart and makes a path in the midst.)
- (By the end of the path, at the center of the clearing, there is a girl in classic Pigeon dress.)
- (Eyes closed, hands holding a thick tome, she's like relishing the story in the book.)
- Mela: That's Elaine?
- Kyle: Yes. And the book she is holding is the epic of the forest - Memory of Time.
- (Covered with the shadow of the intertwined vines in fluorescent light, she is like an ancient legend or a mysterious story.)
- Momo: What a beautiful setting! I wish I could read the storybook of hers!
- Nikki: Same here! Let's ask if she knows any clues about the 'Elven Stars'.
- Momo: Wait! Nikki, put on a set of Bookish Cloud Clothes first! Your chances of success will be higher!
There is no concluding dialogue.