- Momo: Is Pigeon Forest really like what we saw inside the mirror?
- Debbie: It is! Lake Bovaly...and the Tree of Life...
- Nikki: Pigeon Forest seems like a beautiful place.
- Momo: Hey... Look over there! That person sitting in front of the wine stall... Isn't that Mela? What's she doing here?
- Eli: In the mirror's world, whoever you wish to see will appear before you.
- Mela: Debbie? Didn't you leave for the Royal City?
- Debbie: (Whispers) I...I'm in the Royal City right now...
- Nikki: Hey, Mela! Long time no see!
- Mela: You're right, it's been ages since I've seen you annoying little girl and your fat cat!
- Debbie: Mela, you shouldn't drink so much... There are so many empty bottles all over the place.
- Mela: Leave me alone. If you got time, better worry about yourself.
- Debbie: What's wrong with me?
- Mela: When you cry, try not to get tears and snot all over your face...
- (Debbie lowers her head and starts reading the menu, pretending she doesn't hear Mela's harsh words.)
- Mela: I got a show tonight, so come here and help me put together a gorgeous and elegant costume , little girl.
- Momo: A show? Is it a sax concert or a rock concert...?
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.