The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (However, after Nikki and the others step out of the mirror, they meet the last person they want to see.)
- Sherry: It's you, Debbie.
- Debbie: Sherry?! What are you doing here?
- (Seeing the stern guards at Sherry's sides, Debbie's look of joy gradually fades away.)
- (The surface of the mirror ripples as the sound of Eli comes out.)
- Eli: Oh dear, I forgot to warn you that our voices can be heard outside of the mirror! My apologies, but do remember to deliver my message, please!
- Momo: ...You are one annoying fairy, you know that?
- Debbie: That means you have heard everything we were talking about...
- Sherry: Iron Rose is gone. Upholding its oath only stands to prove your weakness.
- Debbie: No! Sherry, aren't you the one who values Iron Rose most.
- Sherry: You are wrong. To me, the Queen's order is the only thing that cannot be denied.
- Sherry: Now leave, Debbie.
- Debbie: Not without Nikki!
- Sherry: ...
- (The guard grabs Debbi too.)
- Sherry: Send her outside of the city. Don't let her sneak in again.
- Sherry: (Turns to look at Nikki) You two, come with me.
- (With a guard taking her by the arm, Nikki looks at Sherry holding her head up high, and Nikki cannot help speaking out her mind.)
- Nikki: Even though you denied Debbie's words... I think, as an old partner, Debbie still knows you.
- Nikki: You're worried about her...that's why you had her taken out of the Royal City. Am I right?
- (The heavy iron door slams shut before Nikki once more. Sherry looks at her, trying not to look annoyed.)
- Sherry: What's in my mind has nothing to do with you.
- (Sherry curtly takes her leave. The cell is quiet and still, as though Debbie had never come.)
- Momo: It was all for nothing...
- (Suddenly, a harsh wind blows in from the open window, carrying with it a razor-sharp arrow which lodges itself in a crack in the wall of their cell.)
- Momo: Nikki, look! A note!
- (Nikki takes the note from Momo. In very handsome handwriting, it reads: 'Prepare yourself for a midnight adventure.' It bears no signature.)
- Momo: What do you think it means?
- Nikki: I'm not sure, but since we have no way of leaving, all we can do is wait for this mysterious 'adventurer' to make things clear.
- Momo: Hmm... Hey Nikki, if we're going on an adventure, wouldn't it be better if you wore a Swordsman's attire ? Oh, and don't forget to Bring your sword !
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.