GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Momo: Are you sure we're going the right way, Nikki? I feel like we walked past that hallway already.
- Nikki: It should be this way. Three days ago, after we met the Queen, we were 'invited' to live in the Royal City. We crossed the Rose Garden... Then... Eh...
- Momo: You forgot!
- Nikki: Now that we have come to this hallway, let's take the opposite way.
- (A slight sound is coming from the end of the hallway, but there's nothing in sight.)
- Momo: Hey, Nikki...did you hear that just now?
- Nikki: Yeah...It must be the person who freed us earlier. We should follow her lead and get out of here.
- (Past a corridor and up a high tower, the sunshine begins to grow dim. However, something at the top of the tower seems to be shining...)
- Momo: There's something written on the walls here?
- Nikki: ...The stars are reflected on the eternal silent lake...
- Nikki: ...Elves guard the dark secret for generations...
- Nikki: On Plata's Statues, memories long forgotten by mankind are inscribed...
- Nikki: What do these words mean?
- (As Nikki continues her ascent, a picture scroll depicting elves and dwarves slowly unfolds... The ancient memory of this kingdom...)
- (Nikki suddenly recalls the poem about King Sayet's relics that Ransa told her.)
- (As the sun sets down, glorious sunlight shines through dome windows into the tower, like chanting an ancient carol.)
- (At the very top of the tower, Rose Chest is awaiting the destined one to uncover it.)
- Poem on the Wall: The war lasting for nine days is finally ended by the destined girl...
- Nikki: Is this the secret of the relic that Queen Elle keeps to herself?
- (She reaches out to open the chest.)
- Nikki: No way, it won't open...
- Momo: Is there some special mechanism?
- Nikki: On the hasp of the chest, these are... strange totems? Like... Sanskrit used by monks.
- Momo: Maybe it'll open if you change into monk garments? Didn't you practice styling a set of Cloud Monk vestments before?
- Momo: Perfect, now add a Monk's Hat or a Staff to complete the look!
- Momo: It works! I knew it. In this world, style is the center of everything.
- Nikki: But... there's nothing in the chest.
- Sherry: It appears the Queen's judgement was correct.
- (Sherry emerges from the shadow of the tower.)
- Nikki: Sherry... it was you who guided us here.
- Momo: Have you come to rescue us? What did you mean by the Queen's judgement?
- Sherry: Nikki, you still do not want to agree with the Queen's offer?
- Momo: You... You set up all these...
- Nikki: No wonder we met guards so soon after Ransa and I entered the Royal City... I should've known...
- Sherry: You are too quick to put your faith in others.
- Nikki: I've told the Queen nothing but the truth. There is no way I can accept her offer...
- Sherry: If that is your decision... then forgive me, Nikki.
- (Lance guards emerge from the shadow. Sharp spearheads points at Nikki, and their masked face showed no emotion.)
- (The dim dusk light gradually recedes.)
- The stage does not allow the player to choose any items other than Accessories, and the hair, dress, coat, hosiery, and shoes are loaded onto Nikki already.