GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- (Cell of the Stardust Remains, Wasteland.)
- Chenxi: Alright, our expedition is over for the time being. We'll destroy the lifting platform's switch as agreed and the underground factory will be shut down forever.
- Ace: What about the relics you destroyed earlier?
- Chenxi: It'll take some time to restore them but I promise that we'll return this place to its original state.
- Nikki: Great. We have one more request.
- Nikki: We hope you can keep what you saw here today a secret. For the people here, the temple represents the will of gods...
- Ace: That's right, not to mention that if the find out that you've trespassed their temple, there'll be serious consequences.
- Chenxi: Don't worry, even if you didn't remind me, I wouldn't have let anything that happened here slip.
- Chenxi: But... We still have some finishing touches to do, so we might stay here for another one to two days. I hope that there won't be any incidents regarding Tuda.
- Ransa: You don't have to worry about that. He is exhausted now.
- Nikki: Ransa, where did you and Tuda go? We haven't seen you since we left the virtual space.
- Ransa: Tuda just started to come around, so I brought him back to his tribe to rest. He is convinced that making the episode public is good for nothing and will only lead to worse consequences.
- Nikki: We are in your debt. Now, it's time to depart for the Stone City Plata.
- (Outside the Stardust Remains.)
- Ransa: I think that the expedition might have ulterior motives.
- Ace: I would have to agree with you. The seem to be searching for something rather than just investigating as they claimed.
- Nikki: Ransa, could you please stay here?
- Ransa: ... Stay here? I see. You want me to continue keeping an eye on them, right?
- Nikki: Yes. This is one of the reasons. Besides... I'm still worried about Tuda, so if you could, please keep an eye on him too.
- Ransa: Sure. You can depend on me.
- Nikki: Thanks so much, Ransa.
- Ace: Let's go now. Time waits for no one. The desert is cold at night. Remember to change into a set of warm and lightweight clothing.
There is no concluding dialogue.