GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Noah: How amazing! You two a so great. No wonder people refer you as geniuses!
- Momo: Enough of your nonsense. We won, now hand over the draft you took from us!
- (Noah laughs and returns to the leaf back carelessly.)
- Momo: Nikki, Ransa, check the draft! It seems too easy. Momo thinks there might be something fishy...
- (The three carefully inspect the draft, but find nothing unusual)
- Noah: Hahaha... Be my guests, but I'm sorry, it's still that paper and nothing more.
- Noah: To be quite honest, I have no interest in King Sayet's diary. I am simply here to tell you a secret...
- Ransa: We're not interested in your cheesy show either. Tell us, who are you and why are you here?
- Noah: Stylist of Iron Rose, you don't have to believe me, but... What about the pink-hair girl? Maybe she wants to hear me out?
- Nikki: I...
- Momo: Don't listen to him, Nikki! This magician has something up his sleeve, I just know it!
- Noah: Wow, wow... What a horrible kitten, but you are mistaken. I'm here to help you. After all, you will never find King Sayet's relic if you don't change.
- Ransa: What did you say...
- Noah: The secret of the relic has always been kept in the hand of your Queen.
- Noah: Hey, calm down. I know you won't believe me and my words are for this pink-hair girl.
- Noah: Ah... That's all I have to say. So, at last, wish you a wonderful trip. And, be sure to watch my show when you have time.
- (Noah removes his hat to perform a bow. Upon replacing it on his head, the hat suddenly falls.)
- (There is only the hat left on the windowsill, while Noah has vanished into thin air.)
- Momo: He... He disappeared! What kind of magic is that!!!
- (Picking up the hat, Nikki finds a rose and letter beneath it.)
- Letterhead: I finally see you, Nikki. You are lovelier than I had imagined.
- (Suddenly, someone is heavily banging the Classics Collection Room door. Nikki and others climbed out of the french window and escaped.)
- This stage, like the other side stories, takes no stamina to run and drops no ingredients.