Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- There were 3 paths
- To the only Truth
- The shining stars in
- the Elf Kingdom
- The ancient treasures
- buried in dwarf memories
- The king's light that
- guides human's road
- Through wind on lake
- and light in the morning
- Stars and gems now
- lost in the darkness
- Hope finally came
- to this night
- Yet it comes with the curse
- Nikki: And then?
- Ransa: And then... Nothing.
- Ransa: That's all that the queen told us.
- (Year 680, New Era. City Oren, Capital of Pigeon Kingdom)
- (Rain shrouds an already-dark night. A flickering light shines in the window of the monastery)
- Lamp-holding Nun: Who's there? The roaring storm, or traveler passing by? Answer me, if I heard you right!
- Girl at the Door: Hello, we are visitors from the Apple Federation. Out train was delayed, and we've been caught in this rainstorm...
- Girl's Partner: All the inns are closed, and the only light we've seen is in this monastery...
- Lamp-holding Nun: I see.
- (Lamp-holding Nun removed the bolt and opened the door.)
- Lamp-holding Nun: Please come in, but I have to register your names first. All the travelers have to have their names registered, by the Queen's order.
- Girl at the Door: My name is Nikki. This is Momo, and that's Ransa. We come from the Apple Federation.
- Ransa: ...
- Momo: Meow!
- Lamp-holding Nun: What a cute kitten. Oh, this tall lady. Your sword...
- Ransa: My sword? If it concerns you, you can keep if for me while I stay, sister.
- Lamp-holding Nun: No, I don't mean that. I just think... The sword is so beautiful designed. Be sure to wipe the rainwater off to not let it rust!
- Ransa: ...Thank you.
- Lamp-holding Nun: No need to thank me. The Lord not want any of his children wandering the streets in such a downpour... Now, come in and change into some clean and elegant clothing.
There is no concluding dialogue.