- Lunar: Look at all the dust on the stairs. It looks like nobody has lived in the ancient pavilion for a long time.
- Flower Field Fairy: Or you can say that there are too few courageous people with sufficient ability, which is why we are so lonely.
- Nikki: Hi! Are you the second fairy?
- Flower Field Fairy: I'm Summer. It must have been annoying to bear with my sister's whining.
- Summer: She used to talk with master. Only master would put up with her whining so now she has nobody to talk to.
- Nikki: You mean, the great designer has...
- Summer: Everything has its own arrangements, and leaving doesn't necessarily mean dying. It could just be the beginning of a new bond.
- Momo: I feel the elder sister is very philosophical...
- Bobo: Do you know anything about Fu Su? Is he the disciple of the designer?
- Summer: When you get past this round, you may ask my sister Autumn. She will patiently answer your questions.
- Summer: But now, I need to know if you're good enough for that.
- Nikki: Well, what is the theme this time?
- Summer: The summer breeze is always so refreshing; you can hear the lotus blossoming in the air...
- Summer: The cool, refreshing water, the pure white sand, the crashing of the waves... let's try out your beach outfit!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.