Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Nikki: I didn't know Wintermount was so close to the Cloud Empire. The moment I set foot on Cloud Empire territory, it felt like I had traveled back to an ancient time~
- Lunar: This is my hometown, Cloud Empire. This Flower Field is on the border.
- Lunar: Look at that ancient building beyond the Flower Field. Legend says a great designer lives there.
- Momo: Bobo, can you stop planting flowers in my fur?...
- Momo: Wait! Is it that building at the foot of the mountain?
- Lunar: Yes, people keep traveling thousands of miles to this beautiful but dangerous Flower Field, to learn the ancient craft, but I hear no one has ever succeeded.
- Bobo: Sounds cool! I guess there must be a charming gentleman living in there, mourning his lover who passed away many years ago~
- Momo: Bobo, there must be a black hole of imagination in your head, right?
- Nikki: How about we give it a shot? Only by undertaking more challenges can I become a designer who Kimi approves of!
- Bobo: Nikki is so excited. I think she might have been injected with something...
- Momo: Does this person exist to plagiarize my lines and ideas?
- Lunar: Once you step into the Flower Field it's easy to get lost. The field all looks the same, and there's a thick foggy mist that can create illusions. Everyone be careful!
- Flower Field Hallucination: Another batch of ignorant strangers?
- Flower Field Hallucination: Same rules as usual, beat me in an hour, or be trapped here for ten days and then get kicked out.
- Nikki: This... This Flower Field is amazing!
- Nikki: So many people failed because they couldn't pass the test of the Flower Field?
- Lunar: Nikki, it seems we have to get past the phantom first if we are to reach the ancient pavilion. Let's try styling Flower Field theme.
There is no concluding dialogue.