The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Lady Kimi: We've watched her performance for a while now. What do you think of this girl, Mr Joe?
- Joe: I don't see any traces of discipline or restriction. I suppose she is a natural talent.
- Lady Kimi: I agree. She is a gem.
- Lady Kimi: But to serve the Apparel Group, this stylist still has a long way to go.
- Joe: My lady, as a young girl, you already speak like the president.
- Lady Kimi: I take that as a praise. It seems that the Chief Designer in his thirties also has a long way to go in etiquette.
- Lady Kimi: Let's go say hello to this gem.
- Nikki: Oh...Nice to meet you, do you need something?
- Lady Kimi: Why are you surprised? Did you notice us watching your competition?
- Nikki: Ah? I didn't...Truth is, I saw you two before at Manager Lisa's theater.
- Nikki: When she accompanied you to see the 'Star Sea', we were nearby.
- Lady Kimi: I see. Would you mind introducing your friends?
- Nikki: Sure! This is Momo, Bobo, and this here is Lunar.
- Lady Kimi: Greetings all. I'm Kimi, a stylist working for the Apple Federation Apparel Group.
- Lady Kimi: This is Joe, the Chief Designer of the group. We came to seek talented young stylists.
- Bobo: So you chose Nikki?
- Bobo: Trust me, that's the wisest choice you have ever made. Nikki is super awesome!
- Lady Kimi: I am honored that we share some of the same viewpoints. I wonder whether or not Nikki minds competing against me first?
- Lady Kimi: Let's compete based on the everyday clothing I'm wearing right now. If you win, I will consider guiding you towards becoming an outstanding stylist.
- Nikki: Okay!
- Momo: Obviously, the lady is wearing something refined and gorgeous, made by a famous tailor. I wonder how much grilled fish it's worth...
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.