The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Part 1: Edit
- (The plane lands precisely in front of the gate to the League Till's headquarters. Soldiers approach the plane in droves and surround it, then suddenly burst into laughter)
- (Not until they were escorted outside the plane did they see the words on the plane)
- (A gift to Colonel Nidhogg)
- League Soldier: Sir, we found this in the cabin.
- (The case containing White Blossom sails through the air and lands on the snow-covered ground. A soldier opens it, unfolding the glittering outfit before his peers)
- League Sergeant: This is...the White Blossom that the Colonel ordered Shade to retrieve? It's indeed a great gift. Take the case carefully to the Colonel now!
- Nikki: No, you cannot!...
- League Soldier: Little girl, you should never touch such a treasure in the first place. You are so weak that you cannot even protect yourself.
- Nikki: Then...if I can defeat you...will you return White Blossom to me?
- (The soldiers are caught off-guard by Nikki's question, but then burst into scornful laughter yet again)
- League Soldier: At a time like this, seriously? Didn't you hear what happened in Cloud City? The era of styling contest child play is over!
- Nikki: I just want to know... If you want to accept my challenge?
- Kimi: Nikki! Drop it, they may use violence...
- Momo: Nikki...
- League Soldier: Whatever. Styling contest, hmm? Let's do it! We don't want others to say we defeat you without honor.
- League Soldier: I'll give you a chance for a fair match!
- Kimi: Ah... Nikki, so this is your plan.
- Nikki: Yes... Just as I predicted, these people won't use force because they are too coward to face the pain of the curse.
- Nikki: Momo, Kimi, rest assured, I won't lose to them!
- (The match begins. Nikki eventually emerges victorious, with a narrow margin)
- League Soldier: I didn't expect a little girl like you to be so strong... but don't forget, you're facing an entire army!
- Nidhogg: You've lost. Do we need more losses?
- League Soldier: Ah!...uh... My apologies, Colonel Nidhogg!
- (The soldiers split and Nidhogg walked up to Nikki and others.)
- Nidhogg: Hand over White Blossom and you'll be free to go.
- (Kimi looks at White Blossom in the case. She finally understands the situation her father faced before and, just like him, makes the same decision)
- Kimi: It's yours. But please, promise me one thing...
- Nidhogg: I'll arrange for someone to escort you back.
- Kimi: Deal.
- Nikki: ...Kimi!
- Kimi: It's okay, Nikki...White Blossom is indeed important, but what's more important is protecting my friends and family.
- Kimi: I won't put your lives in jeopardy over an outfit.
- Nikki: But...that's the White Blossom! The signature treasure of the Apple Apparel Group! Chairman Schiller's masterpiece, and a testament to your parents' love...
- Nikki: On the plane, you said you'd never give up, even when it was hopeless...I won't give up either! Not this time!
- Nikki: Colonel Nidhogg, I challenge you to a matching competition...!
- Nidhogg: You don't stand a chance.
- Nidhogg: But... I will honor your courage and faith in your friends. I accept your challenge.
At this point in the game, the player will lose to Nidhogg in the resulting styling battle.
Part 2: Edit
- (Under the weight of the dark night, Dawnblade's light dims like a flickering candle. The Dark Verdict became stronger than ever. Suddenly, the sword flashes and strikes Nikki.)
- Kimi: Nikki!!!
- Momo: Nikki!!! No!!!
- (Kimi and Momo run forward and try to pull Nikki away, but the Dark Verdict has made its judgement; none can escape)
- (At the critical moment, a bright light flashes before the Dark Verdict, and a young man in a white robe appears in front of Nikki)
- Silver-haired Man: Nidhogg...
- Silver-haired Man: Is this blood-stained world the truth you seek?!
- (The silver-haired young man swings his sword and suppresses Nidhogg's dark blade. His sword looks the same as Nikki's Dawnblade, but added a warm bright light.)
Part 3: Edit
- The pale light in your hand
- cannot kill your dark past
- (The support of the silver-hair young man balanced the strength of both parties.)
- (Wearing straight white robes, the army look like ghosts, their spikes like aurora. In a moment, the frontline of the League collapsed.)
- (At this time, someone picks up Nikki and carries her towards the nearest barracks)
- Nikki: Ace? Why are you here?
- (The purple-haired lady smiles at Nikki when she draws her long sword quickly and blocks a dagger of a League.)
- Ace: You'll soon find out.
- (Ace escorts Nikki and others out of the League's base to an airship.)
- Debbie: Too slow, Ace! Way too slow! I told you they'd slow you down, so why go back for them?
- Ace: That's not their fault! Also, you kept saying you want to compete with her after you met her in Lor River City... Tell me I'm wrong?
- Debbie: Yeah, yeah, you're right, of course... That's why I'm waiting for you here!
- Debbie: Ok, Nikki, come compete with me! The theme is modern Cloud attire with steampunk accents! Don't you think of getting onboard if you lose!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.