The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Under the cover of Reid and Hiber, the officer stops questioning)
- (An entire night of searching ends in vain. No trace of White Blossom was found)
- (To avoid the press, Reid took Nikki and others through the VIP passage to the Mercury Studio around.)
- Reid: Sorry... I failed to find White Blossom for you.
- Kimi: No, you've already helped us so much. Thank you.
- Bobo: ...Well, none of this would've happened if he hadn't invited you to dance...
- Kimi: He just wanted to pass my father's message to me. Even if we failed to retrieve White Blossom, our efforts weren't in vain tonight. We owe him our thanks.
- Reid: You honor me with your kind words.
- Nikki: I see. No wonder Kimi said you had plans.
- Momo: So, milady must already know the chairman's whereabouts, right?!
- Kimi: According to the Mercury Group's information, Charles should have imprisoned my father in their treasure room.
- Kimi: However, the key to the treasure room, Eris' Kiss, was stolen along with White Blossom. We've got to find another way to get into the room. Let's go back to find Joe Brownie.
- Reid: ...Kimi, sometimes I'm so annoyed. Why don't you come to me when you are in trouble?
- Kimi: Isn't our cooperation over? As promised, we'll fully put the group's cooperation with Mercury Bank on the agenda after father's return.
- Reid: Do you really think, after all those I've done for you, that's what I want?
- Kimi: I appreciate your help, but the situation is getting more complicated and I don't want to get you involved.
- Reid: That's why you need my help! Do you know Charles have a private force? Kimi please, I can protect you, and help you find your father and White Blossom...
- Kimi: This is the problem within the Apple Apparel Group, and I will deal it myself.
- Reid: ...Well, if you insist. I respect your decision. Just, don't forget that I'm always on your side.
- Kimi: Thank you. Nikki, Bobo, and Momo, let's go!
- Reid: Welton is pretty cold tonight, so remember to put on some warm clothes before leaving.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.