The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (The palace of General Huo)
- Momo: Whoo, it seems he finally believed us about Iron Rose. But now that he didn't intend to save Lunar, why does he want to keep us here?
- Female Counselor: In such a situation, bad news could easily trigger panic among people. He won't let that happen.
- Zhong Lizi: Nikki, hello.
- Nikki: Zhong Lizi, hello! Hey, this is...
- Zhu Ruosheng: Hello Nikki, I am Zhu Ruosheng, the military advisor of Lor River City. Your courage to retrieve Cloud City's war report and loyalty to friends is truly admirable.
- Zhong Lizi: Counselor Zhu shared the pain with you after knowing the fall of Cloud City. I'm sorry, Nikki and Momo. As a soldier, I couldn't help you...
- Zhu Ruosheng: Huo Qizhou is still dreaming of outlasting Nidhogg only by guarding the Lor River City. He doesn't know that the Cloud Capital Emissary has set off with a military order.
- Zhu Ruosheng: His arrogance has led to such a great disaster. The imperial court won't let him slip easily.
- Momo: I know I'm off the topic, but it's amazing that Counselor Zhu knows so much...
- Zhong Lizi: Counselor Zhu is of the Southern Clan of Zhu and knows the world. He counseled the western Clan Yue in defeating the savage rebels!
- Zhong Lizi: Thanks to Counselor Zhu, the west Cloud is still in peace today. Her talent is much more than a small counselor of Lor River City. Pity.
- Zhu Ruosheng: Officer Zhong, you speak too highly of me. In the four clans, there are countless outstanding stylists. I'm but a junior of them.
- Bobo: Wow, are the Four Clans nobility of Cloud?
- Zhong Lizi: The ancestors of the Four Clans were talented masters of design. The Imperial Court, aware of their achievements, granted each a title of nobility and a family sigil.
- Zhong Lizi: Bai Jinjin's house of Bai is one of the Four Clans. I wonder if she is well at home. She was mediating in the court for the order of battle, and I didn't do a thing...
- Zhu Ruosheng: The Clan of Bai dominates the court, but what of it? Officer, your dedication to Bai Jinjin is most impressive; you will earn your success and marry her.
- Zhong Lizi: I hope so, Counselor Zhu. Don't you have something to tell Nikki? We chatted for so long that we forgot all about it.
- Zhu Ruosheng: ...Nikki, there is an old friend waiting for you in the woods outside of the city. This is what he told me to inform you. Whether you want to meet him or not is totally up to you.
- Bobo: An old friend?... Who is this old friend? Why couldn't he come here with you?
- Zhu Ruosheng: He cannot reveal his identity; you'll know why later. It's dark out, so remember to change into convenient Cloud Empire clothing if you go into the woods.
- Zhong Lizi: Counselor Zhu and I'll escort you all out of the military camp. No need to worry about General Huo.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.