The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Story: Major Oreka asks Nidhogg why he let Nikki escape. The mysterious, curse-defying 'Reagent No.7' appears; it seems Nidhogg is hiding an even bigger secret.
- Ozeca: Colonel, why did you let them go?
- Nidhogg: That's my business.
- Ozeca: Before we left, Doctor Morrison created "No. 7 Reagent" for you. It can reduce the pain of backlash, and he asked me to keep it for you. But I think you don't need it.
- Nidhogg: War goes hand in hand with pain. Once you start a war, you should be aware of the suffering.
- Ozeca: Colonel, what should we do next? The first task has been finished. Should we contact him?
- Nidhogg: I'll arrange it myself.
- Ozeca: The man who took Lunar seems to be a bit familiar. Should we do some investigation?
- Nidhogg: He is no big deal. Now instill some discipline into the army, record the results and maintain order in the city.
- Ozeca: As you command, Colonel Nidhogg!
- This stage, like the other side stories, takes no stamina to run and drops no ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.