Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Bobo: Look, the one in the middle of the crowd is the seer!
- Tribesman A: Seer! Please tell me when I can be rich?
- Starlet: I... I only know things about styling!
- Tribesman B: Seer! Is there any chance that I will be the next chief?
- Starlet: Um...Uh...
- Tribesman C: Seer! Does my secret crush love me?
- Starlet: *Sob* Can you ask me about styling?
- Momo: It's really the muddled goofy girl! I bet she must be in trouble again!
- Nikki: Hey, Starlet!
- Starlet: Ah! Nikki, Momo! Why are you here? What a surprise!
- Nikki: We are on the way to Windvale Forest and happened to pass here. And, aren't you working as an intern wedding dress designer in Hela Vi. How come you are here?
- Starlet: Um... Actually, my Master thought it's too confining for me to stay in Hela Vi, so I journeyed out to improve my skills.
- Starlet: But... but I lost my wallet in the Wasteland... I went back for it and got lost... Finally, I stumbled into this small tribe. I had no choice but to earn some money by divination.
- Nikki: Well, you haven't changed at all...
- Momo: Next time when you are lost, I guess we have to go to the galaxy to find you... Is there a galaxy in Miraland...
- Starlet: It's great to see you! I am saved!
- Tribesman A: Fortuneteller, you haven't answered my questions. Will we continue or not?
- Tribesman B: Yeah! Can you do it or not?
- Tribesman C: I think you're just a scammer!
- Starlet: What should I do... I went out only after I learned basic divination. Except for styling skill, I cannot tell other things!
- Starlet: Nikki! Can you help me?
- Nikki: I don't know about divination either, but we can help maintain the order. Let's get the people line up and divine one by one and styling only.
- Starlet: That would be nice! Thank you, Nikki. And...may I ask something?
- Momo: I got a bad feeling about this...
- Starlet: Since we are here in Wasteland, Nikki, can you dress up as a small tiger? It would bring more customers!
- Nikki: Starlet is not muddled at all when it comes to making money!
There is no concluding dialogue.