Hi, I'm Kuhlau (possibly better known as Sailing), aka that one person that likes lore too much!
- MY BOT: User:KuhlauBot (If you want something mass changed, please leave me a message on my message wall!)
- Miraland Map — An all-encompassing world map of Miraland. Uses both concrete information and hints.
- Clothing Resource References - This is a folder with several google docs detailing the names and context for IRL clothing that is seen in Love Nikki. It's intended to be used when writing descriptions of items as well as describing outfits of characters. Anyone can edit this, and it is encouraged, especially if you see anything incorrect. Feel free to add as much as you like to it, in order to increase the usefulness of it as a resource. If anything gets messed up, just let me know and I'll restore it or fix it. Please don't vandalize it, it would make me sad :(
- Tutorial on how to mass update Accessories, Tops, Hairs, etc pages (Only necessary if the page is massively out of date)
- Check out my Dupes page! (Currently out of date, feel free to adopt/edit if you feel so inclined!)
I am Level 99, V8 and have been playing since February 2018.
I love the lore, and I really want to help make this wiki a more valuable resource for learning about the characters and stories! I'm honestly more knowledgeable about the main story, with the individual suit stories coming second, though I'm trying to learn more~ If you are interested in hearing more about the lore, four other lore-lovers and I have an hour-long weekly podcast on Miraland Radio every Saturday at 8:30 server time! (On hiatus for the winter!)
Things I Do
- Write & Cite lore pages (Characters, Plot, Organizations, Locations)
- Summarize existing storylines
Current To-Do List
The farther down you get on this list, the less likely I am to stick to the order and the more likely I am to slot other things ahead of it. At this point, given the content of the new hell events, those will likely take priority once they show up.
Sniping things from this list is a-ok!
- Individual dwarf pages, because why not
- Chloris (mega page update)
- Elves (History)
- Pigeon Forest (if necessary)
- Star Seer
- Kimi's second dreamweaver (owned, need to type up)
- Apple Military?
- Apple Federation
- Lake Bovali
- Blood Moon minor subplots
Stuff I ought to get around to one day:
- Cloud Empire (history lol)
- Phantom Thief Family page (WB arc)
- Rousse Group (DF 3)
At some point:
- Bobo (BNW)
(Thanks to Chrismh for the cute gallery format!)
- "Yes, I was planning to leave alone and return one day when I became successful. However, on the day I was leaving, I opened the door and saw this silly girl carrying her luggage and waiting in the yard. That's when I started to think: for such an awesome girl I must do everything I can to give her the amazing life she deserves."
— Zhong Lizi in 5-5 Meet Royce Again
- Starlet, it's a miracle that you lived so long safe and sound.
— Bobo to Starlet in 15-2 Trapped in Rosset City
- "There are countless stylists and designers here fighting and competing for honor... These rules are for the pursuit of beauty and dreams. How could they be false?! The friends and enemies we've met and the joy felt after every victory, how could that all be false?! When you got your first designer medal in Wintermount, didn't you get a sense of satisfaction from the "false peace" that you're despising now?!"
— Bobo to Nidhogg in 15-9 Compete with Nidhogg
- Time, however, is not on their side. As the sun sinks behind a layer of clouds, the plane slowly enters a thick, snowy cloud. Kimi stops working the controls and raises her head, looking blankly at the gray clouds surrounding them. The plane breaks through low-hanging clouds, and approaches the white Earth. They see snowy mountains and coniferous forests, dotted with barracks and countless armed soldiers.
- Kimi: "...This is the League Till's base. The Gray Raven's objective... was to deliver White Blossom right into the hands of the enemy."
- The cabin is silent. Neither of them knows what fate awaits them once the plane lands.
— 19-8 Freezing Airline
- "I lied to you for a long time, I'm so sorry... Nikki, go back to your world. You have no reason to stay here any longer. This is the last thing I can do to make it up to you..."
— Bobo in Brave New World Story
- "Curt? The cute guy who steals secrets from people? Ahhh, if I had known he was coming today, I would've worn something prettier!"
— Bobo in Midnight Fly
- "Darn... I will be the grilled fish in the mouth of some other creatures!"
— Momo in Ancient Fossil Hall
- "This is really nonsense. Deer doesn't even wear clothes, how can it know styling??"
- "You can't say that. Antlers are their headwears. And they also get patterns on their skins. Besides, hooves are shoes in their eyes. The deer lives in the forest, so it takes vigor of nature. I've seen a lot of stylists and nobody matches the deer on cuteness and vigor."
— Fu Su to Spring in Past in Flower Field
- "It is just a seal separating from the outside world. It prevents the outsiders, but it also cages us in. I become weak after I have comprehended this, how can it go against my original intention? The world is but a station. I have seen that but I will leave soon. You should also leave this pavilion. In the limited life, seek the ultimate beauty..."
— Ancient Pavilion Designer to Fu Su in Past in Flower Field
- "Nidhogg, I, on behalf of the Lilith government, hereby declare: You've violated Article 3 of the Lilith Kingdom Code and made a serious loss to Lilith and its people. You've also violated Article 27 of the City Management Regulations and intentionally disrupted a public event. Lilith government will appeal to the International Court and call on all seven nations to arrest you..."
— Yvette to Nidhogg in Time Magic
- Some people are born to be glittering gold, while some are born to be stones, and she happened to be the latter.
— Melody of Whale's Story
- Their only charge was a deep love for this frozen patch of soil.
— Icewind Warchant's Story
- It was never easy to see through someone. Humans have warm bodies, but their hearts are actually as cold as the mechs. Ming Shuiyuan would never trust anyone easily again.
— Art of War - Still Mountain's Story
- A huge magic circle was deployed in the South of the Cloud Empire, freezing the time and the flower field there. For sixty years, Xiao Zong has been waiting for another soul, one that could amuse him and make his life meaningful again. Day after day, he has been longing for another chance to feel the fascinating temperature of that vigor again.
- But the reality failed him again and again. His hope and passion were like a pebble in the river, being washed away as time passed. Life has become mere suffering. He began to indulge food, wine, beauty, all that could stimulate his paralyzed mind.
- The never ending waiting and the frozen time at the flower field have together made an inescapable cage, blocking him from any happiness. He even thought his mind would die in the middle of waiting.
- That was until seven years ago when he found Zhu Yuxian.
— Art of War - Swift Wind's Story
- Nikki blew off the candles and made a wish: the future is to walk on with friends on this beautiful land.
— Rose Life
- When a girl smiles, she may see love, she may find a dream... or she's having a styling contest.
— Warm Smile
- Looking back to the south, Nidhogg smiled. With the flame inside, he walked into the northern blizzard.
- Years of history are gone like a dream. All the great dynasties left nothing but the words on the books.
— Morning Cloud Volume
- The sweet girl said her name the first time they met, like the bubbling sound of a soda bottle cracking open.
- Two girls and a cat started the journey. The laughter in Flower Field still echoes, how happy were Nikki and Bobo! Flower Field must have recorded it all.
- Bobo and Nikki went through a lot. When recalling, Nikki still can't believe it was a lie. How can a story that starts with a lie have a happy ending?
- Bobo started the trip with tasks, but with Nikki on the way, she felt true happiness.— Daymare Fairy Tale
- The distance between borderland and Cloud Capital is thousands of miles. They are like two different worlds. Long Street is splendid in red clouds, sunset and neon lights. The situation behind all these is unsettling. Cloud Capital is most bustling before the new year. It seems like all the people are on the Long Street. Though she misses the scenes, rains and fairs in Cloud Capital, all these are incomparable to her borderland.
- Yue Qianshuang said, "I know you are worried about me. But you feel at ease at the borderland, don't you?"
- "I'm not worried about you," Musika said, "I just miss the bean jelly and Gourds in Cloud Capital."
— Wind in Starry Wilderness
- Look through the history, and you'll learn that the Ruin Island was once truly a ruin. The disaster destroyed everything, leaving but a few survivors. They have to rebuild all. How to survive becomes the biggest problem. Then, a ship arrived, like the light in the darkness. With the help from main land people, they quickly rebuild the Ruin Island. But what's gone is gone.
— Aurora Oval