Star's Blessing is a Lilith suit that can be obtained through evolution of clothes bought in the Association Store. It can also be customized. The total cost to complete this suit is 3388 . The total cost for the recolor is 2888 .
- Hair: Starlet's Blessing-Star
- Top: Milky Way-Star
- Bottom: Fairyfloss Magic-Star
- Hosiery: Fantastic Journey-Star
- Shoes: Magic Colorful Boots-Star
- Hair Ornament: Magic Hat-Star
- Scarf: Star Cloak-Star
- Gloves: Magic Gloves-Star
- Handheld (Left): Fantastic Wand-Star
- Hair: Starlet's Blessing-Dark
- Top: Milky Way-Dark
- Bottom: Cotton Candy Magic-Dark
- Hosiery: Fantastic Journey-Dark
- Shoes: Magic Colorful Boots-Dark
- Hair Ornament: Magic Hat-Dark
- Scarf: Star Cape-Dark
- Gloves: Magic Gloves-Dark
- Handheld (Left): Fantastic Wand-Dark
The unevolved descriptions tell the story of Starlet, who designed the suit. As we know from the story, Starlet is an intern wedding dress designer and a seer. She seems unintelligent at first glance, but as a protege of the Star Seer, she is actually quite talented and hardworking. She's prone to getting lost, but sometimes when she is in a daze, she's actually paying close attention to the stars and the world around her.
The main suit explains that Starlet knew many single girls and designed the suit Blessing of Star (this suit) for them. The Star Seer added magic to the dress, and it would help them meet their Mr. Right and find happiness.
The recolor descriptions are about how the dress traveled through Miraland. This is because girls found their Mr. Right and no longer had a need for it, so they passed it along to someone new. The suit gained more and more notoriety and popularity, but it remained the only one. However, the Iron Rose Stylist Legion was purported to have a suit that was similar, but made of different colors. It's speculated that that suit has different magic. The description of the recolored wand says that it's possible that Iron Rose could cause Miraland to go to war.