Wardrobe[edit | edit source]
- Hair: Poetry of Cardamom - Epic
- Dress: Leaning on the Rail - Epic
- Coat: Half Rolled Mottled Bamboo Shade - Epic
- Shoes: Cold Night with Blue Sky - Epic
- Hair Ornament: Changing Shape of Clouds - Epic
- Necklace: Pistils and Buds - Epic
- Foreground: Blooming Season-Glorious
Customized (Raw Silk)[edit | edit source]
- Hair: Poetry of Cardamom-Raw Silk
- Dress: Leaning on the Rail-Raw Silk
- Coat: Half Rolled Mottled Bamboo Shade-Raw Silk
- Shoes: Cold Night with Blue Sky-Raw Silk
- Hair Ornament: Changing Shape of Clouds-Raw Silk
- Necklace: Pistils and Buds-Raw Silk
- Foreground: Blooming Season-Raw Silk
Customized (Weave)[edit | edit source]
- Hair: Poetry of Cardamom-Weave
- Dress: Leaning on the Rail-Weave
- Coat: Half Rolled Mottled Bamboo Shade-Weave
- Shoes: Cold Night with Blue Sky-Weave
- Hair Ornament: Changing Shape of Clouds-Weave
- Necklace: Pistils and Buds-Weave
- Foreground: Blooming Season-Weave
Customized (Practice)[edit | edit source]
- Hair: Poetry of Cardamom-Practice
- Dress: Leaning on the Rail-Practice
- Coat: Half Rolled Mottled Bamboo Shade-Practice
- Shoes: Cold Night with Blue Sky-Practice
- Hair Ornament: Changing Shape of Clouds-Practice
- Necklace: Pistils and Buds-Practice
- Foreground: Blooming Season-Practice
Lore[edit | edit source]
Item Descriptions[edit | edit source]
Interpretation[edit | edit source]
The original (Glorious) version of the suit describes a 13-year-old girl named Ru Jin, who lives with her father, an ordinary official, and her mother, who taught her many needlework skills. Even at 13, Ru Jin was very beautiful. She often had talks with her mother about her future under the moonlight. Despite her mother, Ru Jin's father let her choose her own life. Her neighbor, A Ling, heard and envied this.
At the age of 16, many men wanted to marry Ru Jin. Her home became crowded with visitors, and she watched them "slinkingly" from the attic while her father talked to guests. Talking to her mother, Ru Jin asked why she should marry, confessing she wanted to live her own life. Her mother kicked her father out, presumably for giving Ru Jin thoughts about her own life. Her father felt bad when no visitors came, but Ru Jin was unaffected. She eventually left Cloud Capital.
After Ru Jin had left, A Ling sent people out to find her. Finally, they found a girl like her, named Ru Xiu. Ru Xiu had married a scholar, and they wrote many popular poems together. She would often whisper to herself in the moonlight. Nobody knew if Ru Xiu was really Ru Jin, but she looked much like her. Eventually, the people failed to find Ru Xiu in the city, and left.
In the Raw Silk version of the suit, A Ling finds a girl named Ru Xiao, the owner of a rouge store. Ru Xiao is often seen petting cats, smiling at others, and whispering in moonlight. Ru Xiao looked a lot like Ru Jin, but nobody knew if it was her. A Ling's people left in disappointment after not finding her in the store. A Ling wanted to meet her in person, relieved to know the answer.
In the Weave version, A Ling finds a girl named Ru Zhi. Ru Zhi had opened a school to teach the adopted and a hospital. She often walked with kids and told them stories. When A Ling's people went to find her in the clinic, she was picking herbs, so they left in disappointment. A Ling still wanted to meet her in person, knowing the answer.
In the Practice version, A Ling's people find a girl named Ru Lian, who bought out Ru Jin's old house, the people speculating her to be a business tycoon. She would often look to the blue sky at night. Ru Lian looked much like Ru Jin, but nobody knew if it was her, of course. A Ling's people didn't find her, and left. A Ling knew the answer, and wanted to meet her in person.
It should also be noted that each customized version has a name that relates to needlework.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The total cost to complete this suit is 3365 . Each recolor costs 2049 .
- The makeup used in the promotional image for the Practice version of the suit is Scented Snow from the Cloud suit Flower in Mirror.