St Cheryl Edit
St Cheryl, also spelled as St Sheryl, is a church in Royal City. The path at the entrance is made of bricks, and inside, there is a small confessional room with a white curtain. It is where Bobo communicates with a "shadow" that gives her various assignments from behind the confessional curtain, as well as where Noah receives orders.
- A bar that is a destination for dates, where Kaja's band played
- Contestant Village where the contestants in the Fantasy Styling Contest stay
Name by Server Edit
|International (English)||Royal City|
|China (Simplified)||王城 (Wángchéng)|
|Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau (Traditional)||王城 (Wángchéng)|
|South Korea||왕궁 (Wang-gung)|
|Southeast Asia (English)||Capital|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 9-1 New Comer
- ↑ 11-9 It's a rebellion?!
- ↑ Dreamland - Bobo/Sunflower in Long Night#Strange Sound
- ↑ Dreamland - Bobo/Sunflower in Long Night#Shadow of the Confession Room
- ↑ 10-S1 Lead Singer: Kaja (3)