|“||From north to south, the eastern part of this country stretches across the Urpa Mountains. The canyon here, known as the wind valley, is the most humid place and gives birth to the largest forest on the continent - the wind valley forest.
For a very long period, Republic of Wasteland is isolated from the mainland and therefore its people retain an original way of life, fully ancient and mysterious.
With the worship of nature and gods, people here express natural and wild style of clothing. The country is famous for "the primitive and wild civilization in modern era."
Republic of Wasteland is one of the 7 Nations in Miraland. It is located southwest and secluded from other countries by Ulpa Mountains. Its people value nature and deity and are skilled at tribal and aboriginal style.
The emblem of Wasteland is circular and resembles a sun, with a face in the center.
In the past, the Republic of Wasteland lived without often interacting with the rest of Miraland. Due to this, they developed their own culture and traditions that they retain to this day. They never cared about material wealth or power. Knots were used to keep records of their history. Tribes tended to hold ceremonies each year in which they would sacrifice design materials in order to gain greater ability in designing. Each tribe is also said to have its own totem and song.
- Goldstone: Taking advantage of climate and water resource, the tribe is considered to be the most advanced in the nation.
- Mist Sand: Located in the middle desert of Wasteland. The annual Falcon Convention attracts people from all over.
- Whisper: A small tribe in the woods protects Windvale. It's said that their archpriest can read prophecy out of wind.
- Windvale: The mystic tribe dwells in the Windvalley forest. Is the Miracle Scroll in their hands?
- Pota: The easternmost tribe of Wasteland, renowned for its fire dance and delicious barbecue.
- Pale Morrow: Situated in the southern area, it's one of the oldest tribes retains lost symbols, writings and odes.
- Wind Deep: A tribe settled in the Wind Deep, where griffin rider in the wind writes the legend.
Tribe Prince Edit
Tuda, a boy of the Pota tribe, has style that is the highlight of the wasteland. When working and training outside, he wears a tight vests and shorts woven with feathers and rope. His playful facepaint identifies him as the chief's son and is an important decoration for the people of the wasteland. The colorful feathers are braided into his short hair. Perhaps birds will respond to his calls?
After Tuda headed North, he indeed changed into warmer clothing!
Tender Desert Edit
Girls of the wasteland worship nature and their own bodies. Their style and fashion sense complement their curvy figures. Different from other wasteland styles, this seems to have 'more fabrics' but the transparent robe adds more appeal. The high-waist dresses accentuate their long legs.
Don't bother going to the wasteland to study unless your figure can compare to theirs!
Name by Server Edit
|International (English)||Republic of Wasteland||N/A|
|International (French)||Terre Désolée||Desolate Earth|
|China (Simplified)||荒原共和国 (Huāngyuán Gònghéguó)||Wilderness Republic|
|Japan||ウェイストランド共和国 (U~eisutorando Kyōwakoku)||Wasteland Republic|
|South Korea||샌드 왕국 (Saendeu Wang-gug)||Sand Kingdom|
|Indonesia||Pepublik Gurun||Desert Republic|
|Vietnam||Vương Quốc Đồng Cỏ||Kingdom of Grasslands|
|Southeast Asia (English)||Republic of Wasteland||N/A|
- ↑ Fish and Bacon - What I experienced on Miraland
- ↑ Time Diary
- ↑ Carefree-Pale
- ↑ Tribe Totem
- ↑ Soul Seer
Republic of Wasteland