Special map for the Desert Mirage event. There are 5 stages which do not require to complete. Two of them are quiz stages and the other three are styling battle stages. Completing these stages will give you Sunrise Rubies . You are given 3 free attempts per day for each stage and can reset them for 30 each.
1 - Ransa's TestEdit
- Quiz Stage
Only when you fully understand desert can you survive the desert. Get prepared and start.
2 - Sofia's QuestionEdit
- Quiz Stage
It's easy to get lost in Vudu desert. If you are ready, start the quiz.
3 - Phantom in DesertEdit
Change into desert style suit now that you are in Vudu desert. It feels different to wear one in campfire party.
- Momo: No! I'm done every side!
- Nikki: We had an appointment with Ransa in Mist Sand Tribe around here. It shouldn't be far.
- (Since they parted Ransa, Nikki and Momo have traveled days in the desert? The sun just set and the temperature is still.)
- (Right then, a pointed top appeared in front. Look carefully, they found a familiar person waving her hand.)
- (Momo and Nikki smiled. They ran there with their last bit of strength.)
- Ransa: You finally arrived.
- Nikki: How fast you are!
- Momo: Fatigued! Need grilled fish...
- Ransa: I have a talked with the chief here. I want to go check it out before it gets dark. The map says it should be near.
- Momo: Ah! Are you leaving again?
- Ransa: I'll be back soon. Before the campfire parting ends tonight, I'll be back.
- Nikki: Take care then!
- Sofia: Nikki, Momo, hi!
- Nikki: Sofia! Are you traveling in the desert?
- Momo: My goddess Sofia! You made the desert much lovable instantly!!!
- Sofia: I come for tonight's campfire party. What about you?
- Nikki: We're here to look for the material to design King Sayet's relic.
- Nikki: Ransa heard a news that in the mirage of Vudu desert, countless treasures are hidden, precious materials included.
- Sofia: Hmm, I heard about that.
- Sofia: You'd better have som rest in Mist Sand Tribe. After all, there is a campfire party tonight.
- Momo: Yeah~ That's what I need.
- Nikki: Awesome.
- Momo: Nikki, change Wasteland style to fit in the desert.
4 - Mirage LegendEdit
Do you want to know the legend of Goddess of Gold? Defeat the dancer and find out the answer.
- (As night comes, the torches were lit.
- With the company of unique music, an elegant dancer came to the center.)
- (Slim figure in a gauzy dress. Her voice heavenly chanting. Like a phantom spawned from the dark night.)
- Momo: Woo-wah!!!
- Sofia: Dancer Yos, 'Phantom in the desert?'? In Vudu desert, only the most powerful tribe has the quality to see her dance.
- Sofia: To watch her performance is another reason I'm here. She's true to her name. She embodies the exotic wasteland style.
- Nikki: Yes, a very unique style. Sofia, your show must be great too!
- Sofia: Thanks. I should get myself prepared.
- Momo: Yoo-hoo! Go, Sofia!
- (In the dark night, a figure left backstage. Everyone is looking at Sofia on the stage and few noticed.)
- Momo: Hey? Is that the dancer? Why is she leaving alone?
- Nikki: Yeah. And she looks quite strange.
- Momo: Let's go check it out!
- (Before long, a tower suddenly revealed itself ahead.
- Crystal light hung around the cornice, curtains of pearls rang like wind bells. The glazed tile shone under moonlight like it's a golden island.)
- Momo: The Mirage!
- Nikki: The Mirage Tower!
- Ransa: More than that, it's where Goddess of Gold lives. And it's a traveling building with countless treasures inside.
- Momo: Ransa, why are you here? And what's Goddess of Gold?
- Ransa: For that, she must know much better than me.
- (Dancer Yos stopped hiding in the dark. Under the moonlight, she wore a secret smile.)
- Yos: Defeat me in dancer style if you want to know about Goddess of Gold.
5 - Fate RevealingEdit
Ah! Why does the weather change so fast here? It's scorching hot in the daytime and freezing in the night! Wear something warm!
- (The secret woman has a special honey-color skin. Her face is half veiled with a pair of glowing eyes unhidden only, which are staring at Yos.)
- (In the breathtaking silence, everyone's hearts beats fast. Their instinct told them she's Goddess Vnet.)
- Vnet: You are tired. You are tired of the life you are living, so you summoned me?
- Yos: I feel myself... can dance no more.
- Yos: I never wanted to be a dancer. It brought me fortune and treasure, but that's all. I want to stop.
- Vnet: Then hear my words.
- Nikki: (Whisper) I feel she's entering the trap of the goddess...
- Yos: What?
- Vnet: You want the fortune and you're tired of current life. Why don't you stay here.
- Momo: Wow! Bossy!
- Yos: You mean?
- Vnet: You will possess countless treasures, with the cost of never leaving the mirage and being part of my collection.
- Yos: It means I don't have to repeat the boring moves and face those stupid faces?
- Vnet: Of course.
- Nikki: But you are losing your freedom? Yos, you dance beautifully.
- Yos: Different people value different things. I'm used to be imprisoned. It's the beauty in other's eyes that chains me.
- Yos: I accept!
- Ransa: The Goddess of Gold can always look through people's mind. That's why few can refuse her.
- Momo: What is it in my mind? Golden grilled fish? How am I supposed to eat it then...
- (Vnet eyes skipped Ransa and fixed at Nikki.)
- Vnet: You don't belong here.
- Nikki: Yes... We are from somewhere else. We come for the material to design King Sayet's relic.
- Vnet: I can see that, but...
- Ransa: I'd like to pay anything!
- Vnet: No, it's not what you really think.
- Vnet: My trade has been fair. The pink-hair girl beside you will fulfill your wish.
- Nikki: I?
- Vnet: You seem to be short of something... But you have to find it yourself.
- Vnet: If you can hunt the transient wind, you will capture the flowing fate. But it's always changing. You have to be careful.
- (Glorious tower, secret goddess, disillusioned dancer... All gone, just like a dream.)
- Ransa: It's gone...
- Momo: Wooo-- Creepy... and cold! Nikki, wear something warm and let's go back.