|“||Um, after so much styling practice, I've come to the conclusion that it's not merely about having a good appearance, it's... well, it's also about helping people to face everything with a more enthusiastic, positive image!||”|
Nikki is the title character and the protagonist of the game. She dresses up in different styles to win stylist battles as she travels across seven different nations with different styles. Momo, a small talking cat, is her sidekick.
Nikki's appearance often changes as a result of her being a stylist who participates in style battles.
Her normal appearance is that of a fair-skinned teenage girl with long pink hair that reaches her waist with navel-length forelocks and straightened bangs that have a small split in the corner. Her warm, gentle eyes are amber with a hint of pink and gold.
Her casual attire consists of a white and pink floral lace dress, white socks, a heart necklace, and pink heart heels.
Pure and very thoughtful, Nikki is a gentle, peaceful, somewhat clumsy girl who has a tendency to attract the attention of others–either because of her sweet nature or her talent. She is very patient and understanding, and often has great fashion advice. However, she appears to be modest and possibly a little less confident than most.
Momo is Nikki's pet cat. Momo is hard on Nikki and often criticizes her, but it is clear that he believes in her and is pushing her to do her best. In return, she cares for him and brings him with her on all of her adventures.
Due to her lively personality and friendly nature, Nikki and Bobo became fast friends. They appear to share a lot in common, such as the fact that they are both romantic people who enjoy weddings.
Lunar is a girl from the Cloud Empire who made friends with Nikki when they met in Wheat Field, Apple. Her guqin design was stolen by Mela of the Iron Rose, and Nikki used her styling skills in order to get it back. Since then, they always made an effort to see each other when they were in the same place at the same time. When Lunar was in trouble, both in Moonlit City and later in Cloud City, Nikki went out of her way to help her and make sure she was okay.
The duo have a friendly rivalry with each other. Kimi views Nikki as a stylist with great potential and encourages her to grow and improve her skill. She becomes one of Nikki's strongest supporters and helps her practice her styling before contests.
It is strongly implied that Kimi has romantic feelings for Nikki. It's said in item descriptions that Kimi prefers Nikki over Joe and that the sight of Nikki makes her blush. During the Swan Love Event's story for Valentine's Day, Nikki and Kimi buy matching pendants that show black and white swans with their necks entwined.
It is often noted by others how much they look alike, although they are not related. Nikki cares a lot for her and, when she's almost kidnapped in the Celestial Pavilion, Nikki decides to take her place and helps fend off her attackers.
Nikki and Yoyo care a lot about each other, even though they have disagreements. Yoyo looks out for Nikki, even going out of her way to find someone who damaged clothes Nikki was going to model in a design competition.
Yoyo also stole Nikki's clothing once on a trip to London, England.
Nikki clearly loves and admires her mother. As a child, her mother dressed her up in princess dresses, causing other girls to be jealous of Nikki. She also saved up money from a part-time job in order to buy a scarf for her mother, and she thought her mother was beautiful.
- "How about we give it a shot? Only by undertaking more challenges can I become a designer who Kimi approves of!"
— Nikki in 6-1 Challenge Flower Field.
- "...Isn't here a world where all disputes can be solved by style contest? Why... there are killing and death here..."
— Nikki in 15-9 Compete with Nidhogg.
- "The experiences on Miraland with both happiness and sorrow will become unforgettable memories."
- "Being able to meet friends sharing the same goal and belief is a happy thing."
- "I've changed a lot after coming to Miraland. Maybe this is growth."
- "Will the journey on Miraland continue?"
- "Dreamland... seems to be a good design theme."
- "When designing things, you may get help by setting your mind free..."
- "The hard, and there will be rewards."
- "Sometimes it is necessary to seek help from others..."
- "Even if it is difficult, you can't give up easily. How do you know what you are capable of if you don't try?"
- "It feels so rewarding when I finally completed a difficult thing."
- "The name of the Dream Weaver Institute is awesome. Sounds like every designer is a dream weaver!
- "Occasionally I feel nostalgic..."
- "The high place, um... is very dangerous."
- "The bedtime story is also one of the childhood memories."
- "Every world has its own unique charm whether it is created by music, painting ot writing."
- "This Floral print skirt is from my mother's design."
- "The weather is also very nice today."
- "Hey, where did Momo go?"
- "Each design has its own unique story and unlimited possiblities."
- "Suitable styling is not only beautiful, but can also cheer people up!"
- "A little sleepy, but now it is not time to sleep yet..."
- "Momo's grilled fish? How could it be here..."
- "Um... I seem to have a new design inspiration."
- "Presenting defferent designs as models always makes me nervous."
- "In sudden need of a milk tea..."
|China (Simplified)||暖暖 (Nuannuan)|
|South Korea||니키 (Nikki)|
|Southeast Asia (English)||Nikki|
- Nikki's Chinese name means "warmth".
- Nikki is the feminine diminutive form of Nicolas or Nicole, which comes from the Greek Nikolaos (Νικόλαος), a compound name composed of the elements nikē (victory) and laos (the people): hence, "victory of the people."
- In Japanese, the word nikki (日記) means "diary".
- In the first game of the series, her hobby is folding paper (origami).
Love Nikki Characters
|Main||Nikki • Momo • Bobo • Lunar • Ace • Kimi|
|Support||Royce • Neva • Bai Jinjin • Zhong Lizi • Sofia • Yvette • Fu Su • Orlando • Starlet • Mela • Sherry • Ransa • Debbie • Ming Shuiyuan • Yue Qianshuang • Zhu Ruosheng • Bai Yongxi • Zhu Yuxian • Louie • Chairman Schiller • Lady Crescent • Charles|
|Side||Annabel • Aron • Kaja • Lisa • Timi • Toto • Vivi • Orange • Mira • Kane • Summer • Winter • Spring • Autumn • Cali • Joe Brownie • Lu Yinian • Mayor of Moonlit City • Tuda • Azula|
|Antagonists||Queen Elle • Nidhogg • Ozeca • Dansu • Qiong • Huo Qizhou • Reid • Hiber • Shade • Gray Raven • Peachy • Noah|
|Other||Queen Nanari • King Sayet • Hostess L • Ancient Pavilion Designer • Star Seer • Fantasy Envoy • Cloud Empress • Xiao Zong • Prince Chloris • Yunikina • Minor Characters|
Nikki UP2U & UP2U2 Characters
Shining Nikki Characters