The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Hair: Snow Glaze - Epic
- Dress: Night Costume - Epic
- Hosiery: Song of Time - Epic
- Shoes: Dawn Breaker - Epic
- Hair Ornament: Black Fire Gauze - Epic
- Necklace: Black Feather Sound - Epic
- Gloves: Blurred View - Epic
Alternative Series (Customized) Edit
- Hair: Snow Glaze - Plume
- Dress: Night Costume - Plume
- Hosiery: Song of Time - Plume
- Shoes: Dawn Breaker - Plume
- Hair Ornament: Black Fire Gauze - Plume
- Necklace: Black Feather Sound - Plume
- Gloves: Blurred View - Plume
Name by ServerEdit
|International (English)||Night Star||N/A|
|China (Simplified)||夜色星纱 (yèsè xīng shā)||Night Star Yarn|
Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau (Traditional)
|黑色星紗 (hēisè xīng shā)||Black Star Yarn|
|Japan||夜色のチュール (Yashoku no Chūru)||Night Tulle|
|South Korea||야경의 꿈 (yagyeong-ui kkum)||Dream of Night View|
|Vietnam||Ánh Sao Trong Đêm||Starlight In the Night|
|Southeast Asia (English)||Night Star Dress||N/A|
|Thailand||แสงดาวในยามมืด (S̄æng dāw nı yām mụ̄d)||Starlight in the Dark|
- Although 纱 translates to "yarn" in English, the material it refers to is actually more accurately referred to in English as "tulle"; a thin netting material. Commonly known clothing article that uses tulle are ballerina tutus.
- The "yarn" or "tulle" in the Chinese, Taiwanese and Japanese version's names refers to the outer layer of tulle on the suit's dress.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.