These are the current rules for Love Nikki Wiki. If you think you have a new rule or want a rule removed, contact an Admin on this wiki.
- Be respectful to everyone! Do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, or disrespect any user or their opinions.
- Spamming is not allowed! This includes spamming images, links, words, edits, etc.
- Vandalism on the wiki is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t badge hunt (making pointless edits over and over again just to get badges)
- No begging for Admin after you have been declined
- No swearing or inappropriate language. As this game is catered towards younger kids as well, please refrain from cursing or saying inappropriate things.
- Follow the format for the type of page you are creating.
- If you make or wish to make a new template, please either inform an admin or add a comment about it on the templates page
- No griefing pages - This just causes more work for members of our community
- No edit wars - If someone makes a edit you disagree with, change or revert it with a summary explaining why. If another user repeatedly reverts or changes your edits, try to contact them and work it out. If they don’t respond, contact an admin and we'll lock the page for a while.
- Please double check grammar and spelling before submitting your edits.
- Please do not add speculation or opinions to pages, only proven information is allowed. (Information from other servers is allowed)
- If you make a page that needs an image, please add the No image category
- Most images should end in .png. Some exceptions include suit images or backgrounds/maps which will end in .jpg or .jpeg
- No duplicate images. It wastes space. If you are replacing a jpg with a png version, please add the images to the candidates for deletion category.
- Images for items like clothing or furniture should have transparent backgrounds. If you can’t make the background transparent, please add the Needs HQ image to the page you’re adding it to.
- First Strike - The user will be given a warning explaining what they’ve done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.