Discord is a free voice and text chat application, although the wiki only uses the latter feature as an alternative means for communication between editors. The wiki server can be accessed using this link. Server competitions are also held here. Feel free to join in!
Please be mindful that this discord is full of spoilers, meaning unreleased content from other versions of the game (as well as lore) is present without forewarning.
We also keep a channel full of screenshots from old events, recharges, Group Buys, Momo's Quests, and anything else you can think of that may be helpful when editing the Wiki.
The main rule is to have fun! But to ensure proper behavior within the channel, we must set some ground rules to create a controlled environment. These rule can be changed by an admin at any time without warning. Unfitting behavior that the following rules do not cover will be moderated accordingly.
- Respect others as you would expect others to treat you. Under no circumstances should you harass or, in other ways, disrespect another user.
- Cursing is allowed, but please keep in mind that this game caters towards younger children as well. Excessive swearing or inappropriate language is not allowed.
- Please try and use all channels correctly and accordingly. This mostly refers to certain channels (#done, #to-do-list, #styling-competition) and if an admin finds a discussion inappropriate, the whole conversation may be deleted.
- Spamming excessively to the point of irritating fellow users is not allowed.
- Promoting hacking that infringes the game's overarching system is not allowed.
- No NSFW or illegal content is permitted.
- Impersonating another member is not allowed.
- Do not post real-life personal contact information. This is for your own safety.
- Unsolicited advertisement unrelated to Love Nikki is not allowed. An admin or moderator must first approve of it.
- This is an English-speaking group, so please stick with English when discussing. It is not disallowed to talk in other languages, but if you want to hold a proper conversation, it is better to take it to DMs (Direct Messages).
Breaking any of these may result in a warning, a kick, a temporary ban, and repeat offenses a permanent ban.
For rules about styling competition and voting, please check the pins in respective channels.