Administrators are users with extra tools to manage the community and articles. This page lists all administrators, as well as other members of the community who hold user rights.
- Administrators (Sysops)
Administrators have the following functions:
- Deleting and undeleting pages and files
- Locking (protecting) and unlocking a page from being edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status
- Blocking IP addresses or users from editing
- Editing the interface, such as MediaWiki
See Help:Administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
For a list of all administrators, see Special:Listusers/sysop.
A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki.
Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
For a list of all administrators, see Special:Listusers/bureaucrat.
There are two types of moderators: content and discussion.
- Content moderators have the ability of accessing the tools of the article or file in regards to: deleting, undeleting, moving and reuploading files, rollbacking, and protecting and unprotecting pages.
- Discussion moderators have the tools for managing conversations, such as: removing or restoring threads and replies, closing and reopening threads, manage forum boards, move threads from one area to another, moderating chat, and editing or deleting article or blog comments.
Rollback is a quick revert tool, allowing rollback users to undo an edit without navigating through the editing and confirmation page. Rollbacks can revert edits made by a single user to the last user before them, although this tool cannot be used if there has been only one editor of the page.
For a list of all administrators, see Special:Listusers/rollback.
|Shallowechoes||Founder, Administrator, Bureaucrat||Inactive|
Activity status is based on their presence around the wiki.
Requesting for user rightsEdit
The community of Love Nikki Wiki is always interested in promoting hard-working, dedicated users. Users should understand that user rights are not a privilege or a right but rather a responsibility. User rights are to be used under good faith and should not to be abused.
If you feel like you're capable of taking the responsibility, you can request it to Chrismh by stating your stance of why you should be promoted. She (and other admins) will decide whether you are fit for the role.
In the event of an inactive community, meaning there are no active bureaucrats and administrators within the last sixty days, you can request for an adoption request at Community Central. You should be prepared to discuss your reasons for adoption, as well as meeting the requirements set before you.