This is a wiki for the mobile game Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen! made for and by fans. It is currently a work in progress, so feel free to create and edit pages. Just be sure to follow the community rules. If you're new to the game, this is a good place to start.
Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen! is a mobile game created by SuZhou Nikki Co. (later changed to Paper CO. China) and published by Elex. The premise of the game is to style the main character Nikki and challenge NPCs and players alike in style duels, where the participant with the best and most relevant fashion sense wins!
In the year 672 of New Era, the much-revered stylist and sovereign King Sayet passed away, leaving three great outfits known as his "legacies" behind.
For these treasures, nations were on the verge of war. Finally, reason prevailed and people decided to use styling contests to determine the ownership, rather than ravaging their lands. The contest was held in Roertedam, a city on the border of Apple Federation and Pigeon Kingdom; so many stylists, designers, and models stepped onto the stage to show their best that the match lasts as long as 9 days, the intensity was beyond imagination. The contest was known as the "Nine-Day War".
None of the famous competitors back got the last laugh, however. Two new stars won the final prize -- young Princess Elle of the Pigeon Kingdom and an anonymous girl with pink hair. The then 16-year-old Princess Elle won two of the three legacy works and thus was given the name "The Goddess Reborn". The girl with pink hair, who called herself "Hostess L", went away and vanished into thin air with the last relic.
In the Year 676 of New Era, 20-year-old Elle assumed the throne and started the age of the "Iron Blood Reign". A group of 10 elite stylists, the Iron Roses, was organized by Queen Elle to seize precious clothes parts across the whole land...
In the year 680 of New Era, Queen Nanari of Lilith Kingdom summoned a girl from Earth named Nikki to Miraland, hoping that she would be able to shift the course of this land's fate. From then on Nikki, her talking cat Momo and her friends travel through Miraland, gaining the power and the knowledge they need...
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/LoveNikkiGame">Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen</a>
- March 14th ~ March 24th - User's Shop - The Clover Carnival pack can be purchased from the User's Shop for $1.99 USD. The pack includes the suit Clover Carnival, 100 , and 100 .
- March 14th ~ March 20th - Cumulative Recharge - Charge up to 260 to win the Exclusive suit and up to 1460 to win the Silk Aroma suit.
- March 14th ~ March 20th - Guess the Suit Event - Earn Fate Stars by picking the outfit that best represents the given theme. Ten free attempts are given each day. Fate Stars can be exchanged for Star Insight parts. Fate Star packs can be purchased from the User's Shop.
- March 14th ~ March 20th - Time-Limited Pavilion - Draw from the Barbie Pavilion to win parts of the Space Fantasy or Romantic Moment suits. The first draw costs 40 ; all proceeding draws cost 80 .
- March 4th ~ March 10th - Stylist Stages Event - Team up to complete quests and win Heart Rings in order to obtain the Butterfly's Dream and Miss Hesper suits.
- March 4th ~ March 10th - Charge Target Event - Recharge any amount of Diamonds in order to obtain the Golden Wheat suit.
- March 4th ~ March 10th - Recharge Comeback - Recharge a total amount of 1750 VIP EXP in order to obtain either the Thunder Destroyer, Flower Spirit, Fallen Butterfly, or NR-001 suits.
- March 1st ~ March 7th - Consume Event - Spend 999 total to win the suit, Fluffy Heart.
- March 1st ~ March 3rd - Time Limited Pavilion - The Cat Café Wish Court Pavilion is back for a limited time!
- Feb 22th ~ March 10th - Log-in Event - Log-in within the given time period to collect parts of Blue Sky Memory.
A new poll will appear from time to time. Previous polls.
Please refer to this page for more info.