This is a wiki for the mobile game Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen! made for and by fans. It is currently a work in progress, so feel free to create and edit pages. Just be sure to follow the community rules. If you're new to the game, this is a good place to start.
Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen! is a mobile game created by SuZhou Nikki Co. (later changed to Paper CO. China) and published by Elex. The premise of the game is to style the main character Nikki and challenge NPCs and players alike in style duels, where the participant with the best and most relevant fashion sense wins!
In the year 672 of New Era, the much-revered stylist and sovereign King Sayet passed away, leaving three great outfits known as his "legacies" behind.
For these treasures, nations were on the verge of war. Finally, reason prevailed and people decided to use styling contests to determine the ownership, rather than ravaging their lands. The contest was held in Roertedam, a city on the border of Apple Federation and Pigeon Kingdom; so many stylists, designers, and models stepped onto the stage to show their best that the match lasts as long as 9 days, the intensity was beyond imagination. The contest was known as the "Nine-Day War".
None of the famous competitors back got the last laugh, however. Two new stars won the final prize -- young Princess Elle of the Pigeon Kingdom and an anonymous girl with pink hair. The then 16-year-old Princess Elle won two of the three legacy works and thus was given the name "The Goddess Reborn". The girl with pink hair, who called herself "Hostess L", went away and vanished into thin air with the last relic.
In the Year 676 of New Era, 20-year-old Elle assumed the throne and started the age of the "Iron Blood Reign". A group of 10 elite stylists, the Iron Roses, was organized by Queen Elle to seize precious clothes parts across the whole land...
In the year 680 of New Era, Queen Nanari of Lilith Kingdom summoned a girl from Earth named Nikki to Miraland, hoping that she would be able to shift the course of this land's fate. From then on Nikki, her talking cat Momo and her friends travel through Miraland, gaining the power and the knowledge they need...
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/LoveNikkiGame">Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen</a>
- January 31st ~ February 18th - Log-in Event - Log in to claim parts of the Long Street Flavor suit.
- Feb 3rd ~ 18th - Blessing Red Pack - Log in every day to obtain a red pack with a random amount of .
- Feb 3rd ~ 18th - Tower of Zen Sale - The Tower of Zen pavilion will be 70% off during this time. Each draw costs 45 and 10 draws cost 450
- Feb 5th ~ 11th - Time Collection - The Time Collection Wish Court pavilion will be available.
- Feb 5th ~ 11th - Cumulative Spending - Spend up to 2,000 to obtain the Time Collector chibi.
- Feb 3rd ~ 10th - Time Limited Quest From Momo - Complete the Garden Diary suit to obtain 15,000 , 5 Lucky Bonus Items, and 5 .
- Feb 3rd ~ 9th - Bell Tower Phantom - There will be an event map with 5 stages. Two are quiz stages and the other 3 are styling battle stages. Complete these stages to earn Memory Gear and exchange them with parts of the Bell Tower Phantom and Heart of Puppet suits.
- Feb 3rd ~ 9th - Cumulative Recharge - Recharge up to 260 to obtain the Fleeting Life in Snow suit and up to 3100 for 3,100 .
- Feb 3rd ~ 9th - Special Sale - The Spring Festival Parts Pack and the Panda Parts Pack are available in the Users Shop. Buy the Spring Festival Parts Pack for $1.99 to obtain 100 , 100 , Gifty Handbag, Auspicious Snow Bun, Era's Call, and Auspicious Velvet Hat. Buy the Panda Parts Pack for $0.99 to obtain 50 , 1 , 60 , Lazy Prone Panda, Sunbath Panda, and Thinker Panda.
- Nov 25th ~ ??? - Zodiac Lucky Pack - Purchase for a chance to get the Backlight Chord, Dream Sky, or Fall at First Sight suits.
A new poll will appear from time to time. Previous polls.
Please refer to this page for more info.