Similar to the Gallery Suits in the game, hidden suits are coordinating sets that are not displayed in the achievement gallery. Hidden suits usually have congruent themes between the items, made evident by the naming or description of each piece.
Hidden suits contain at least a hair and either a top and bottom or a dress, just like a suit. Generally speaking, the pieces are usually obtained via the same method as each other. Some examples of hidden suits are Devout Flower, Gentle Waiter, and Tender Bangladesh.
- For coordinating items (sets without enough pieces to be a hidden suit), please see the page Coordinating Items.
- 1 Monthly Sign-In
- 2 Dream Weaver
- 3 Journey
- 3.1 V1: Chapter 16 Night before Storm
- 3.2 V1: Chapter 17 Banquet of Sakura Fall
- 3.3 V1: Chapter 18 Gun under Morning Star
- 3.4 V1: Chapter 19 Daybreak War
- 3.5 V2: Chapter 1 Ode of Oren
- 3.6 V2: Chapter 2 Moonlit Escapade
- 3.7 V2: Chapter 3 Starlight- Reflection
- 3.8 V2: Chapter 4 Silent Forest
- 3.9 V2: Chapter 5 Secret and Withered Flower
- 4 Mystery House
- 5 Clothes Store
- 6 Redeem Code or Log-in Event
- 7 Recharge
- 8 Other
- 9 Notes and References
- 10 Navigation
For a list of Monthly Sign-In suits, please refer to the main article.
Redeem Code or Log-in Event[edit | edit source]
Recharge[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
Notes and References[edit | edit source]
With thanks to Soul_Wade's list of hidden suits.