Hello Nikki-Let's Beauty Up is a mobile game developed by Paper Studio (previously named SuZhou Nikki Co., Ltd). It is the second game in the Nikki Up2U series.
The English version ceased its operations on November 30, 2016.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Hello Nikki is about Nikki, Momo and Nikki's older sister Nina traveling around Earth. On Nikki's birthday, her father, who was off traveling to become a famous photographer, sent her a mysterious map that supposedly led to treasure.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Nikki: The game's protagonist and titular character.
- Momo: Nikki's talking pet cat.
- Nina: Nikki's sister. She is known as Yoyo in Love Nikki.
- Polo: A returning character from Nikki UP2U. He is a detective.
- Brown: A runaway prince from a foreign country.
- Pata: A girl who is interested in divination.
- Wonderful Ambassador: A mysterious hooded figure that bears a striking resemblance to Fantasy Envoy from Love Nikki. They have the same name in both games' Chinese server, 梦幻大使.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Similar to the other games in the series, Hello Nikki is primarily based around stages which contain stories followed by a styling component, which grades the player from S through F based on their performance. As the player completes stages, they travel through various maps, which represent different real-life countries on Earth. The game also features crafting, events, and purchases to obtain new clothes.
Information[edit | edit source]
Naming[edit | edit source]
|China||暖暖环游世界||Nuǎn Nuǎn Huán Yóu Shìjiè||Nikki Travel Around the World|
|Japan||ニキ日記～世界旅行編～||Niki Nikki ~ Sekai Ryokō-hen ~||Nikki Diary ~ World Travel Edition ~|
|English||Hello Nikki-Let's Beauty Up||N/A||N/A|
Releases[edit | edit source]
|China||July 23, 2013||Cheetah Mobile|
Paper Studio / SuZhou Nikki Co., Ltd
|Thailand||December, 2014 - Unknown|
|Japan||February, 2015 - Unknown|
|English||2015 - November 30, 2016||GAMEDreamer|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are a number of items from the game which were made into base game items in the sequel, Love Nikki. These suits and items include:
- As well, a few suits were made after the game had already been released for a few years. These suits were Raindrop and Fresh Bamboo, which were made for Nikki 3 modeled after suits in Nikki 2, and one suit which was made for Nikki 2 modeled after Youth Poem. The suit Mark of Youth was also created for both servers based on artwork from Nikki 2 and released in a special collaboration event.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Nikki UP2U: A dressing story||Hello Nikki-Let's Beauty Up||Love Nikki-Dress Up Queen!||Shining Nikki|